Calling Bikers - and partners: how doe biking fit into your sex life?

Reading the posts on these forums I've discovered a lot of bikers for whom their biking plays a big part in their sex lives. How about sharing some of the experiences?

I've enjoyed biking almost as much as I have sex, and almost from a similar age. In my twenties I did a lot of track days and discoverd a fair number of ladies who were really turned on by bikers - or was it their leathers? Either way those track days used to be a lot of fun with a great deal of riding - not all of it on the bikes!

Now I'm a bit more settled I've a partner who is really turned on by me coming home in my racing suit. So I do it a lot! I know leather is a bit of a turn on for lots of people but my Ducati suit drives her wild and often she can't wait for me to strip off. Shame she doesn't ride too, or we could have even more fun!

So any others on this site got stories to tell on how bikes or biking has pepped up their sex lives?

I'm looking forward to seeing this thread develope! My son's a biker and the girls love him stripping it all off too!

Biker leathers are insanely hot!! Phew!

Me too! I think Ozz and I have been ogling over other people's avatars involving bikes and leathers recently... so will be good to get some associated stories.

However, I am not a biker. My OH can't manage a pushbike. But he does have a bad boy leather jacket and a pair of Harley Jayden biker boots, both of which drive me wild. Made him wear both to bed on more than one occasion, so I suppose that's a bit of a biker fetish!

Jolove wrote:

Me too! I think Ozz and I have been ogling over other people's avatars involving bikes and leathers recently... so will be good to get some associated stories.

However, I am not a biker. My OH can't manage a pushbike. But he does have a bad boy leather jacket and a pair of Harley Jayden biker boots, both of which drive me wild. Made him wear both to bed on more than one occasion, so I suppose that's a bit of a biker fetish!

Oh lord! I'm in hysterics here right now and tears!!!! I'm thinking of your Oh in leathers on a cycle!!! Oh man! You naughty thing you, I bet he looks hot in it too! My Oh used to be a biker, but his santa claus belly would crush the fuel tank now. He's so let himself go! He doesn't do it for me! So I'll drool over the hot young/middle aged things right here. Hang on..let me get a tissue haha..

Ogling is extremley healthy for you I'm told Jolove xx

Welcome Ozz, Jolove. Your comment Jolove reminds me of the time(s) OH told me to be wearing nothing but my boots (the ones in my avatar) when she came home. Said she loved the sound of them clashing together as I gave her the hard ride she demanded!

OMFG! Yum

I don't think oggling will be enough ... I'm already thinking of getting OH a full set of leathers as part of our dressing up kit, Ozz.... which way to ebay?

Looking forward to someone with a great leatherclad avatar joining this thread!

Ummm errr that way-------> This ais a hot thread that deserves loads of attention!! Phew oh yes please..that would make my weekend lol

Should I mention the time OH said she wanted to get her hands on my helmet and there was considerable misunderstanding? :)

Cold shower time! c ya laters lol :)

Great idea for a threat, Thomasz! Lots of stories involving bking and sex, so perhaps I'll spread them out a bit. Just to broaden the talk out a touch more, how many of us have used sex toys whilst biking? My OH, after hard morning session once inserted a butt plug in me to wear for the day (I do sport biking training) so that I'd be ready for her when I came home. Hate to think what would happen if I had an accident!

Should add that my racing suit is a turn on for my OH but that I prefer a two piece, as I can still wear it fully when I get my dick out to give OH a good seeing too when she's in her all too tight leathers too.

My OH is a biker, but now in his mid 50's doesn't tend to wear his leathers much now. He has downgraded from a Kawasaki zzr 1100 ( last of the unrestricted bikes) down to a yamaha dr650 (a big trail bike).

He still has the zzr and loves her, but he is not the younge man he was when he purchased her, and now has more fun green lane riding.

We have never has sex on either of his bikes, but he usually comes home horny and hard, something to do with the vibrations. So he gets off the bike and into me more often than not.

Sorry not a fun story.

Yes great idea for a thread. Even pursuaded me to get my account going again. FWIW, I just have to be wearing my leathers and my partner is in the mood. Shame it doesn't happen with my weekday clothes. Don't use any toys when out on the bike (like you Tommyboy, worried about what would happen in an accident) but partner did roll a condom on me once when I took the bike out for a quick warm up, telling me it would save time when I got back. That's a result, I think!

Hey fun Louise, may not be a fun story, but certainly a good one. Have to say the same applies to me often

Following with interest lol. Smell of petrol and leathers is awesome

I've got a few bikes ranging from various Ducati sports bikes, both 'new' and classic and also a Guzzi California. Whilst the bikes don't actually feature in any sex acts to speak I know that my wife finds the whole bike and image thing very sexy. I wear leathers when I'm riding a Guzzi and when on occasions she has followed behind me in the car she loves the rear view so to speak. The Guzzi is a complete different kettle of fish, two big pots coming out the side and a different look, jeans,biker boots and open face helmet. Team this with my current beard and a Montecristo cigar and I dare say I could get her to play with herself whilst I just sat on the bike watching her. I think the Guzzi does it marginally more for her than the Ducs. Even the Vespa scooter I have has its sexual stimulation for her. That must date back to our youthful days when I turned up on my Vespa 30 plus years ago. She'd love me to naked on the Guzzi with just a pair of biker boots, Montecristo cigar a hard on and to wank for her. I sometimes just put the boots on for her indoors.

Mmm yes this is definately one of our better threads! Keep the biker avatars happening please, they're working wonders! :)

What's not to like about biker leathers, petrol, speed and hot guys...I think think of a single thing!!!

My hubby used to be a biker years ago when we first met and to be honest it was the leather biker jacket that drew me to him.....the smell and touch of leather is a real turn on . He had a motorbike that for some reason had a seat that used to vibrate a bit when he went fast .....those rides were loads of fun for me !

My kind of thread! Shame I've told many of the stories in passing on other threads! Still perhaps a little repetition won't go amiss!

I'm a keen sport biker - and as passionate about it (almost) as much as my OH. Fortunately she enjoys watching me at track days and - though she doesn't have her own licence - is a willing passenger. Also fortunately she loves to see me in my leathers - whether on the bike or at play and she has her own set for when she's riding with me.

A good ride certainly gets me in the mood for some good sex and MrsH certainly knows it - she knows there's a great night ahead after a track day or ride out. Wearing our leathers during sex? Have to admit to doing it now and again - it's quite a different sensation with no skin contact but that tight feeling all over. She's even wanted me to give her a good session fully suited, booted, gloved and helmeted: she loved the sound of me moaning in my helmet (even if I thought it sounded more like a low rent version of Darth Vader).

I'm sure this thread will run and run so I'll try and recall some of the other erotic or downright silly moments we've had over the last few years...