Is this odd?

OH confessed today she would love to have sex with me with us both wearling biking kit - full leathers. Gave it a go and have to say it was a turn on for us both. No skin contact at all (apart from the obvious) as she insisted full leathers, gloves and boots. Now can't wait to do it again. Is that just a bit of fun or have we discovered we're in to fetishism? She also suggested next time to try with helmets on too (seriously!) as she thought it would make our orgasms sound better.

p.s. should say I'm new to these forums but anything but to LH ;)

Don't really know whether this would be classed as fetishism but it certainly sounds pretty amazing! Personally I find a man in biker leathers very sexy.
And welcome to the forums too :)

Personally, the only label i think it needs is a "must do it again sometime" one :)

Doesn't matter what is classed as fetishism. If your both happy and willing, carry on and enjoy yourselves. Don't label things just do what you enjoy.

I was a biker in the sixties and this was 'the norm' especially in the winter months. Brrrr That cold air around the genitals.

Thanks for resurrecting the memory.

Enjoy. x

I wouldn't consider it odd at all.. Whatever floats yer boat... As long as ye both enjoy its, why not... Man thing is ye talk bout what does it for ye.. My important thing!! :) enjoy :)

Thanks for your comments! I have to say I am up for anything (well, almost....) but suddenly thought, am I crossing the bounds? As you've all said, no just enjoy it!

Well, I've a bike trip to Birmingham today (living in Bath) so let's see what happens when I get home ![](upload://jokG3WtlbVccWAgGjeuPxY6tITM.gif)

Enjoy the fun.

As long as you enjoy it, there's nothing odd about it. Have fun :)

As others have said, it's not odd at all as long as you both enjoy yourselves and have fun :-)

VirginAngel wrote:

Personally, the only label i think it needs is a "must do it again sometime" one :)

I agree.

Is it unusual? Probably.

Should you care? Hell no!

In fact, as I'd guess that it is a bit unusual that you should count your blessings that you've found someone to share this with :)

Thanks for the update, I'm surprised you had the energy to type it out after that ! But seriously,it sounds like you both had a fantastic time :)

not odd at all, sounds like you had great fun. Keep enjoying yourselves ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

Like everyone else has said as long as you both enjoy it which it sounds like you both did/do then I'd say carry on with it. :)

Hi and welcome to the forums. I agree with everyone else, just enjoy yourself and continue to have fun ;) x

Hello and Welcome :)

I agree with everyone else - sex is a very personal thing, and everyone has different kinks and turn-ons - and as long as you are both happy and comfortable, then you do whatever the hell you want. No one here is going to judge you!

Thanks for all your kind comments. What a weekend! Since then, though, things have been a bit more conventional. Still, maybe again, sometime...