Cycling fantasy

My personal situation means that I need to try kinky stuff when I have the house to myself. This week is such one of those times.

My go-to way of keeping fit is indoor cycling and my fantasy is to do it naked.

I know this isn’t very practical and I may not last long (for a couple of reasons) but has anyone ever tried this?

If so, how did it go and have you any tips?

Thanks in advance.

J

UPDATE. So after my usual Zwift group ride tonight, I stripped off and rode at an easy pace as part of my cool down. Put additional chamios cream on to avoid any friction. The ride was very nice - recommend :grin:

1 Like

@james2511 Not sure what you are asking here, sorry.

1 Like

Just to clear up your asking if anyone has ridden an excessive bike naked? If so then no I haven’t personally. I can see the benefits and the drawbacks. What’s makes you want to try?

I won’t be riding the bike excessively :joy:

My reason? Because it’s different and could be fun

1 Like

Hi, if you edit your first post and change “makes” to “naked” which from the subsequent conversation is I think what you meant the question suddenly makes a lot more sense! :rofl:

I’ll be honest the chaffing would concern me…

2 Likes

Sounds painful to me lol

Crikey, I didn’t spot that (autocorrect at its worst). Thanks so much for pointing it out

1 Like

My fault. Autocorrect changed a vital word. Now edited.

You may as well try it and could also include some stimulating items such as cock rings, a stroker sleeve, butt plug etc.

1 Like

As previously mentioned, i’d be worrying about, blistering, chafing, friction burns etc!

I’ll let you know :joy:

1 Like

Sounds very sexy and can imagine naked indoor cycling would be much of a turn on.
Some guys also pair it up with a dildo which apparently takes things up a notch lol

1 Like

I’m thinking a large TV screen following a group of lady cyclists would help you keep it up longer. :biking_woman:

1 Like

You could always join the World naked by ride day that happens once a year, not something I would be interested in, just don’t fancy covering my wallet in lubricant so that I could carry it with me :upside_down_face:

@james2511 . If thats what you want to do crack on ( no pun intended).
The Queen song Bicycle Race immediately sprung to mind.
:musical_note: I want to ride my bicycle
I want to ride my bike.
I want to ride my bicycle
I want to ride it where i like :notes:

@Serpentwand . To another Queen song
:musical_note: fat bottom girls you make the rocking world go round :musical_note:

Apparently Halfords lent them a load of racing bikes for the naked models to ride in the video, and had to change all the saddles afterwards. There was a poster of them free with the Jazz album!

You mean someone in Halfords kept all the saddles. :joy_cat:

1 Like

Shhh! :shushing_face::rofl:

1 Like

Yer… personally I don’t see the kink to it like we both love a walk around the house naked when the kids are at school and we are both at home oh and when the baby is napping lol :joy: (that damn baby) but each to their own you could maybe find a site out there somewhere where everyone does a naked remote spin class on? I don’t know if one exists but maybe worth a look? That would make it better for me.

1 Like