can anyone help??

Ive been looking into getting some babydolls or something I did get a short dress from here thats lovely cpz I can put it on with a pair of leggings then take them off for the bedroom :) can any pf you recommend some more and some lube xx

sassykitten;) wrote:

Ive been looking into getting some babydolls or something I did get a short dress from here thats lovely cpz I can put it on with a pair of leggings then take them off for the bedroom :) can any pf you recommend some more and some lube xx

Try the Liquid Silk lube - it's ah-mazing!

Ive been looking at that one :)

I've tried a few different lubes but have settled with the lovehoney one which is affordable and does the job. Liquid silk does have good reviews and I'm sure would do a good job - I might try some myself one day too..

I know it's really hard to get over the tensing problem as it's psychological (assuming it's not a physical problem, though I'm not a doctor!) but it can be done. Take your time and things will work out. It sounds like you have a supportive partner who loves you which is the main thing. I remember feeling exactly the same as you so I just wanted to give you a bit of moral support really. I have a lovely OH now who appreciates if I'm particularly stressed things might take a bit longer with me, but on the whole things are great and much better than they used to be :).

Living with parents can be a huge issue. Have you thought about booking a hotel for an evening? You can get them at £29 if you book in advance.

I can't suggest anything else that hasn't already been said, but I wish you well and good luck x

I can assure you that you are not alone in this as I am going through the same thing right now. It all depends on what the problem is. Everything that has been said so far is correct and there are some good ways to help you to relax but, if there is more to it then you may have to try and pin point the cause of the problem, when it happened and why as this may be the only way forward. (Sorry if that sounds like a bit of a damper).

Although I am in the same situation, I can't help you very much as I still haven't found anything that works for me and I have been suffering for a few years (that does not mean that you will suffer for years). Generally, if it is stress or worry, although it'll take a little time, it will get back to your normal. If it is something more or if it is a physical problem, you may have to go and see your GP who will assess the situation and guide you from there.

If you feel like you can't do it, let your partner know, do not just do it as that will make more of a block. And try not to think bout it all of the time as that'll make it worse too. Try and let your OH be involved if you can... basically, don't just push him away. He sounds like he loves you and wants to support you through this and that is a positive thing.

I hope that my reply does not make you worry more as my situation is different to yours and yours is different to someone else's. Just remember that you are not alone, it happens to a lot of people, your OH still loves you and wants to be with you and is there for you and you WILL get back to 'your normal'. Good luck, I wish you well x

I apologize for the essay and any spelling mistakes or anything that doesn't make sense (I'm tired)

Hi I want to thank everyone for their replys and taking the time to listen, im hoping over time it will disappear or I can learn to work around this as others have, I have a small break through with all your advice I manage sex :D got my sexy knickers n dress out and headed off to the bf, he didnt know anything didnt even no it was a dress,as id tucked it into my shiney electric blue trousers that he love, I did feel good having this sort of a hidden secret, we had lots of cuddling etc then it sorta happened when I was starting to tense I just said 1 min to him got up and chucked the bottle of lube out of my bag at him which he thought was funny but it worked :)

sassykitten;) wrote:

Hi I want to thank everyone for their replys and taking the time to listen, im hoping over time it will disappear or I can learn to work around this as others have, I have a small break through with all your advice I manage sex :D got my sexy knickers n dress out and headed off to the bf, he didnt know anything didnt even no it was a dress,as id tucked it into my shiney electric blue trousers that he love, I did feel good having this sort of a hidden secret, we had lots of cuddling etc then it sorta happened when I was starting to tense I just said 1 min to him got up and chucked the bottle of lube out of my bag at him which he thought was funny but it worked :)

That's great news! Hopefully things will continue to improve for you :)

Me too lala23, I wasn't completely relaxed or comfortable but far better than b4 :) think the chat with u lovely lot helped