Can i be a sub and a dom - is this normal?

I dont really know what the word normal means anyway

elliex wrote:

I think it's totally normal to switch between sub and dom at times. Ususally I'm quite sub but every now and then I enjoy being a bit more dom for a while...... You need a bit of variety! Things can get too boring if you stick with the exact same thing all the time.

Totallly agree, with my Oh I love to be submissive, I really can't imagine been dominant with him, but I can't imagine been submissive with anyone else.

gunther wrote:

I dont really know what the word normal means anyway

That's so true actually. There isn't really anything that's normal when it comes to what happens in the bedroom! Or wherever takes your fancy...

thanks for all the great responses. Im not looking to labal myself and im not worried about being considered normal, as elliex said "There isn't really anything that's normal when it comes to what happens in the bedroom"

However that said there are some situtions where we do have to label ourselfs, after all when we created our LH profiles we all labelled ourselfs in some way to some degree :)

i agree wl the problem with words is they only mean what they are perceived to mean "submissive" covers a huge spectrum