Can I get bigger?

Hi

I reckon I’m about average size when erect, but I am definitely a grower and not a shower.

My problem is that I am embarrassed by my small size when in a communal changing area. I often don’t shower after sport and wait until I get home.

I’d love to add a few inches to my flaccid member (1 would be fine) so that I don’t get embarrassed like that. If it can add a bit to my erection as well, that would be a real bonus.

1 Like

My at rest member does not impress anybody , so I get where you are coming from . If it bothered me that much I would try using a penis pump several times a day ( not too long or with too much suction ) for a couple weeks and see if you notice any difference . I am old now and it does not bother me . When I was young and a body builder it bothered me somewhat . After several nudist camps I can assure you that the average flaccid penis is not too impressive . In the shower after football in high school , one of my friends was overly gifted to say the least . Another gentleman in that category at the nudist camp , once . I have been with "several " women and they appeared to think my joy stick was adequate . Hang in there !

1 Like

Hi @Scotty55,

I know you might have heard it before but honestly don’t worry about the size! I’m not gifted with the biggest, but you get what your given I suppose that’s what I say.
I think every man (no intentions to women here) would love and extra couple of inches.
Just be you, and enjoy yourself!

2 Likes

It’s a subject that resonates with most blokes. I’m by no means ‘blessed’ but am comfortable with what I have, both flaccid and erect. I’ve played team sports and seen some monsters in the shower. This doesn’t mean that those guys are enjoying a better sex life though. My suggestion is to accept what you have and work with it. Try new things. We are just starting to and have really sparked our sex life. Like I said, I’m not the biggest, but love it when I work her with a slim dildo, then fill her up with my girthier cock to finish her (and me) off!

2 Likes

Lots of things affect flaccid size, cold temps, circulation, health etc just don’t worry about it! As long as your OH is happy! For example today I have worked in cold conditions and i virtually needed my reading glasses and a pair of tweezers to have a pee! Now i’m in the warm after a hot bath it’s back to ‘adequate’ at rest! :wink:

3 Likes

I wouldn’t worry about such things truly size doesn’t matter, it’s all in how it’s used.

2 Likes

When I was a younger adult I tried a thing called the PE gym, it was a series of exercises to help build girth and length.

In the end I didn’t notice much difference but some people on there said it worked for them.

I have now learnt to just be happy with what I have an average size peg fits most average size holes comfortably.

1 Like

We are different and unique don’t worry about it. Be confident and you penis will respond. Feel inadequate and your penis will shrink you have to appreciate that your brain controls the size of your penis so your mood and demeanour will have an effect on your flaccid length.

I am exactly like you I’m a grower on a shower. You just need to embrace what you have been giving. I agree with @Enchantress29 it how you use it that’s counts.