so.... anyone think it possible to enlarge a penis?

loads of pumps n stretchers available...wat u think?

I think it doesn't matter about the size as long as you know how to use it :-)

true..i am not looking to buy anything. There is so much evidence it nit work yet so many ppl buy stuff or do exercises etc.

wondered if any anecdotal evidence from ppl experience pro or con

Will be very interesting to see the comments. I will keep an eye on this thread :-)

make it bigger you must be joking

i think too many men stress over this kinda stuff and pumps and devices play on insecurities too much.

sweetlove666 wrote:

i think too many men stress over this kinda stuff and pumps and devices play on insecurities too much.

OK I don't mean to start a heated debate on this but really..men stress over it because women to poke fun at a mans size..in much the same way men will about a womens breast size.

TTurtle wrote:

sweetlove666 wrote:

OK I don't mean to start a heated debate on this but really..men stress over it because women to poke fun at a mans size..in much the same way men will about a womens breast size.

ive never met a woman who's done that - most of the time it's men who worry out of basless fears

I was one who thought that size doesn't matter, untill I started reading Textsfromlastnight and every fourt post was about penis size. And then ofcourse the constant "Is he packing?" questions I hear from some of my female friends.

Personally, I think it's a sign of a lack of imagination more than anything. The expectation seems to exist that the best possible combination is a huge cock in a tight hole.

Different sizes suit different folks, and there is always a solution to any problem that could come up because of penis size, too big or too small. Namely, using more than just your genitalia in the standard "insert tab A into slot B" configuration every single time.

Nancy... wrote:

I think it doesn't matter about the size as long as you know how to use it :-)

an old saying that sticks in my mind is

its not the size of the wand its the magic that it weaves

It only becomes an issue if its effect the relationship. I remember a docu on channel 4 about a man who fathered so many kids but only had a small penis. I also read note in various books which reckoned men with feelings of insecurity about there penis would make more of an effort to please a women.

I cannot speak for women but apparently most of the important nerve endings are at the start of the vagina so a small penis should be sufficent. Also verious positions are out there to suite a small penis.

I dont have a small penis having said that i dont have a big one so dont go getting excited folks. But i truly believe if men focused more on pleaseing a women then on penis size we would have a happer society.

Lastly i remember a sex therapist on the radio saying the trick to a small penis is tightening the vagina through exercise but i think the best expression i ever heard was "if you only ever had one penis you would never know the difference"

Perhaps this is whats wrong with us all. Penis size and booby size are more important than they should be,

my question wasnt whether a bigger cock is necessary but rather to find ppl who had tried and their experiences.

and i think for some guys, the guys who are much smaller than average, i think it is vrry important

Oh my apologies. I have not tried it sorry. I was just providing general information on the subject because no doubt someone will look in

no need apologise happy. i just wanted to explain why i pondered the question

It's possible through surgery but that usually draws the part of the penis that is inside the body forward and doesn't affect the size of the corpora cavernosa which are the tubes that hold the blood that causes an erection. In other words, you may impress more men in the showers after football but it will do nothing more for you in bed.

As for pumps and tablets, if these really worked they would be promoted by pharmaceutical companies, clinics and hospitals, not people who send you badly written spam from Russia.

barkis wrote:

As for pumps and tablets, if these really worked they would be promoted by pharmaceutical companies, clinics and hospitals, not people who send you badly written spam from Russia.

Lol, never thought of it that way. Guess it's true though. Just look at viagara . . .

barkis wrote:

It's possible through surgery but that usually draws the part of the penis that is inside the body forward and doesn't affect the size of the corpora cavernosa which are the tubes that hold the blood that causes an erection. In other words, you may impress more men in the showers after football but it will do nothing more for you in bed.

hee hee true

I don't think you can do anything worthwhile with pumps etc but I'm convinced that pelvic floor exercises can significantly improve hardness (and in so doing make the most of the length and girth you have). I have been using a tens/EMS unit as an easy way to do the exercises and the results have been quite remarkable.

Pumps are made primarily to help those with ED to keep it up. People mistakingly think (or people advertise) it as an easy size increaser. For the sake of £20-30, no ones going to complain to trading standards or anyone else for false advertising.

Why would anyone want to increase their penis?

Surely its what you do with it that matters and i really do believe that. In fact some women cannot cope with large/larger cocks.