Can ladies feel it when...

I can't feel the ejaculate but, same as FunLouise, my OH's willy pulsates and throbs and I definitely feel that bit!!

My wife says she can feel the throbbing and then a warmness down below.

I can feel my partner cum 99% of the time, my man is quite girthy and I wonder whether that is what makes the difference as I have never felt it with previous partners x

My OH says she feels me 'wiggle' as I begin ejaculating and then the warmth of the semen a little later on, when there isn't a condom in the way.

Not sure if this is worth another thread,but one for the guys on here. Can you feel when your OH orgasms when you are inside her?

My OH complains about her lack of pelvic floor muscles due to two bouncing babies but I can certainly feel her contracting around my old chap when she reaches the point of no return. Almost a painful grip, on occasions.

collector wrote:

Not sure if this is worth another thread,but one for the guys on here. Can you feel when your OH orgasms when you are inside her?

My OH complains about her lack of pelvic floor muscles due to two bouncing babies but I can certainly feel her contracting around my old chap when she reaches the point of no return. Almost a painful grip, on occasions.

I can definitely feel her most times contracting first at the entrance to her vagina and then deeper. Great feeling!

Yes I can feel it. Every time we make love it gives me a thrill.

collector wrote:

Yes all the time. Every time she says there is a warm feeling.

As others have said sometimes yes- sometimes no- depending on how hard OH is and how deep he thrusts ;-)-

Yup, I love it, I can feel him get harder than he already is, like Terri, feel it much more when we have anal!

Yes I can feel him throbbing just before he spurts, then the warmth and wetness.

Yes - ditto Penny26 - it's a great feeling! X

We use condoms so I don't feel the actual ejaculate shooting into me, but I can feel him throb and he usually twitches hehe

Luv bunny wrote:

We use condoms so I don't feel the actual ejaculate shooting into me, but I can feel him throb and he usually twitches

My OH says that when I'm wearing a condom she can sometimes feel the end filling up if it's a good load ![](upload://l9s9e23YKLHpoOzgGVeUkhZGcEr.gif)

On Holliday last year was the best... could feel it pumping in me all warm.. but not usually.. maybe it was something to do with the heat? I don't know.. lol.

My wife says she doesn't feel it, but she knows exactly when I have cum due to several different reasons!

My wife says she can feel me cumming in her pussy about 50/50. But due to the pulsing and twitching around the entrance of the vagina I suspect in reality. There are no sensorry nerve endings high up inside womens vaginas so at 'that' moment its likely no. But to be honest us men give off about 1 million cues that they have cum so women may just be picking up on those an saying they can tell. ![](upload://5BDs2y1gm13l2R58ovmAMxyNM3f.gif)

My oh says she can she loves the feeling as my cock spurts and throbs

Just as he is coming and after ejaculating. Very rarely will I feel the actual sperm shooting in.