What's does an orgasm feel like for you?

Couldn't find another thread dedicated to this alone, so thought I'd start a new one.

What's it like when you orgasm? Does it really feel tingly from the tips of your toes - or like a wave washing over you?

I don't really get that at all, one second the vibrations feel ok, then very nice, then BAM! it hits me. I then throb for a minute or so after as the feeling gets weaker, but if I stick a finger in, my pussy gets tighter & pulses...such a nice feeling. I'm not loud at all, Mr Twilight is the same, we both come together (through clit-stimulation) at the same time - usually quietly...! Not much of a screamer to be honest! (But then, if I found my G-spot, I'd probably cause a riot!)

Anyone else? x

Depends what I'm orgasming with. I think I do it too often and it just isn't as enjoyable as it used to be unless I'm using some form of toy. The fingers just don't cut it anymore. Haha. I tend to be more vocal, I get turned on by noises during sex, so it helps me to moan a little, sometimes scream if the occasion calls for it. Lol. I don't get the whole tingling toes sensation. Mine is essentially the same as yours, unless I'm really horny in which case I do get a little wave of pleasure up across my torso, over the breasts, makes my nipples go that annoying semi-painful hard.

See, I don't get the hard nipples thing at all. I love them being sucked but they only stay hard for a second or two. I'm looking at getting those suction cups to make them stay harder - I dont actually get a sensation in my nipples when I come though.

& yeah I agree, hand-jobs for myself really do not do much anymore - I just get cramp & wrist ache!! Although I am worried I might de-sensitize my clit if I play with it too much with a vibe!!! :D

Lol! Yeah, I did worry about that. And I tried not using one for like a month. I think I lasted um...a week. Haha.

:) I do try not to use my toys & put myself on a break....lasted well until the other half unexpectedly grabbed one from my drawer the other night & used it on me :-O

Are you able to orgasm through penetration? What does that feel like? Yet to experience that.....!!!

Sadly, me too. I've not had anyone in a hurry to find my g-spot. I bought a g-spot vibe, but well, I can't bloody find it either! I've gotten close, but the trouble is, for me to get close through penetration it has to be really hard and fast and well...he generally gets done before I get the chance to. Haha.

DanielleMarie wrote:

Sadly, me too. I've not had anyone in a hurry to find my g-spot. I bought a g-spot vibe, but well, I can't bloody find it either! I've gotten close, but the trouble is, for me to get close through penetration it has to be really hard and fast and well...he generally gets done before I get the chance to. Haha.

*nodding in agreement*. I was almost to the point of putting on my little mountaineering gear, map & compass in the hope to find the wee bugger...but tsk, can't find it :-s

Give us both something to search for though aye - & something to aim for!! :D

Yep! Worst come to worst, there's always getting someone else to inject it with collagen. Haha.

...and that's if they can find the bloody thing too!!! :D

Haha! x

For me its a tingle sensation from my toes to my nipples. I sometimes can orgasm through penetration when he hits the right spot and I find its much more powerful than a normal orgasm. It leaves me with jelly legs and I cant stand for ages! Its fab.

Have just started to orgasm through penetration, only through doggy though. Feels totally different to a clitoral orgasm...for me that builds and builds until it is like a mini explosion. My penetrative orgasms are more like a wave of warmth that takes over me and floods through me. Doggy with my new anal probe in too is bloody amazing!

Was worryingly hyperventilating during sex with bf recently...pins and needles in my hands, feet and face! We had been doing it over the back of the sofa so think i just needed a lie down!

Love it when I get the legs shaking going on and then have jelly legs afterwards. Great when you get that 'movie style' exhaustion, when you both fling back down on the bed, floor, grass, etc!!

hmm well for me its the usual sort of contractons inside me then my mind goes blank and i start breating heavily, my heart races too. the sentation sort of builds up and after ive come my clit gets almost too sensitive to touch. my nipples arnt that senitive either

sometimes if its been a while i get really sensitive to light and get a headache afterwards

My weirdest orgasm is something I call a "rainbow orgasm". I have absolutely no idea where it came from, since I hadn't been dealing with colors lately. We were just having sex and when I came, I somehow experienced colors like diving inside some kind of color tunnel. I did not exactly see colors with my eyes, but I strongly experienced them in my brain. Whoo!
And no, I wasn't under the effect of any drug or alcohol. Sex can be a great drug, apparently!

Normally, it depends a lot of the orgasm and how it's reached. A quickie or a marathon. Once or multiple. Basically I get these strong pulsating waves going through my body and I usually wrap myself around my man. I also like to be restricted by him when I come, I like the feeling that I can't do nothing about it. It feels great when he holds me in place because my moves tend to be really uncontrollable during that explosion.
And I'm noisy. I try to silence the sound in a pillow for the sake of neighbors. I love to let the screams come, it intensifies the orgasm actually.
Afterwards I feel extremely weak, I feel my clit pumping, I'm out of breath(irregular breathing) and my throat is dry.

Andserkiel wrote:

Oh yes I totally forgot the jelly legs! I have trouble walking after a good session, once after sex I stepped out of the bed and promptly fell over!

I'm jealous! Lol.

Nexas wrote:

Am I the only one who's reading this thread and getting extremely horny? LOL My orgasms tend to change depending on if it's hand, mouth, breasts or pussy doing it.

I think you might be, yeah. Haha.

Nexas wrote:

No-one else gets turned on by reading how other people feel during orgasm?

*hands up* I'm with you honey :D x

Couple No. 7 wrote:

My weirdest orgasm is something I call a "rainbow orgasm". I have absolutely no idea where it came from, since I hadn't been dealing with colors lately. We were just having sex and when I came, I somehow experienced colors like diving inside some kind of color tunnel. I did not exactly see colors with my eyes, but I strongly experienced them in my brain. Whoo!
And no, I wasn't under the effect of any drug or alcohol. Sex can be a great drug, apparently!

Haha, I was about to reply with something silly like "like rolling around in liquid rainbows" then I saw this. Orgasms do release enormous amounts of endorphins, so it's not really that unusual that you could have some kind of psychedelic effect from them. Never experienced that from sex myself, but it sounds awesome External Media

Mine are very sudden I find. My boyfriend is able to tell me when he's getting close but I really struggle with that myself because it makes me lose concentration and have to build back up again. I'm also pretty quiet until I actually start climaxing then BAM! Noise and thrashing about everywhere lol. I've also had to get used to sex during the daytime/morning recently which has been a struggle since my orgasms are usually so intense I just want to go to sleep afterwards... My man seems to find it most amusing to see me staggering about with a massive grin though...

ok im new here so one thing id like to ask the women in here do you ever orgasam just by having your nipples touched licked or sucked my partner does within seconds she just cant stop iv never known it before ???

kev xx

Mine are like a wave that leaves me all light headed and fuzzy, and pretty insensate for a little while after. A very good feeling when you need to destress :)