Can’t stop!

Soo… I’m going to apologise in advance cos this is probably TMI!

I can’t stop masturbating… I find myself feeling in the mood for it multiple times a day & struggle to focus on other things at the same time!

Has anyone else felt like this? I feel disgusting for feeling like this all the time! Any advice gratefully received!! Thanks in advance!

4 Likes

Just go with it, i don’t know your age, but if your hormones are telling you to, why not? Nothing to be ashamed off, as long as your not hurting anyone!

9 Likes

Agee with WillC comments, if you are enjoying yourself, why stop. It is a miserable enough time with the Pandemic, this might be your coping mechanism.

As with most things if unsure seek advice.

8 Likes

Masturbation is nothing to feel disgusted about. I have masturbated several times in one day and somedays feel constantly horny whether I have masturbated…had sex or not.

As long as it’s not interfering with your daily life it’s normal to feel sexually aroused and thinking about that release often throughout the day.

If you need that release then do it. You’re not hurting anyone or doing anything wrong and it’s certainly not disgusting.

Have fun

12 Likes

I will add that supposedly regular male masturbation helps prevent prostate cancer, so think of it as preventative measure. I certainly do! An apple a day etc :wink:

9 Likes

Sex drive…I go by the motto

“Use it or lose it”

5 Likes

Masturbation has become my only chance of sexual activity, always solo, I find it relaxes me after working nights, certainly helps me drop off after having usually a quick wank, not a daily thing but usually 3 to 4 times a week, I’m 56 by the way, not that it matters, so to reply to your comment, daily, twice, three times a day just go for it.

4 Likes

Thanks all! Definitely put my mind at rest that actually it’s probably okay!

2 Likes

I agree with everyone else as long as it’s not negatively affecting your life it’s nothing to be ashamed of. Sex is a natural beautiful thing including solo sex or self love or masturbation whatever you like to call it.

2 Likes

As others have already said, masturbation is a natural and healthy response to a sexual urge, and nothing to be ashamed of. There is also no “normal” amount of times that people masturbate - our desire fluctuates all the time.

That being said, if you feel it is negatively impacting your life and that it is distracting you so much that you are unable to complete daily tasks such as work etc, then the advice would be to seek professional advice :blush:

5 Likes

As said before, go with the flow, you aren’t hurting anyone. :wink:

3 Likes

I think its pretty normal. I go through stages where I literally can’t get enough. My partner is the same. However if you think its disturbing your life then maybe book to see a gp. Check with the doctors your registered with but ours , bevause of covid you can have a online or over the phone consultation, if your worried about actually going face to face.

Regardless, neither you , or masturbating is disgusting. Enjoy it x

2 Likes

@andrew36 welcome to the club :joy: lately cant stop myself either sometimes up to 5 a day nothing wrong with it. I’m fully embracing my re awakened urges

4 Likes

I’m the same as you. I’ve been masturbating a lot more recently. Probably because I can’t go out I find it an easy way to relax. Might have to keep this up when things return to some normality

I’ve been doing something most days since getting into sex toys last year although trying not to orgasm every time, it used to be only once or twice a week.

Serpentwand (age 58). :joy_cat:

1 Like

I’m the same, I think about using my toys all the time! Must be the lockdown :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

I’m just glad I’m not working any more, would never get anything done. :joy_cat:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: wish that was me! I’m having to do it around work

1 Like

Just make sure you intake enough vitamin rich food and stay hydrated . Reproduction will steal nutrients from your whole body , so eat well and take a gummy or liquid vitamin and drink plenty of water . I am over 60 and I have days where multiple times is a must . Winter reduces my desire most of the time . When the sun comes out and it warms up I can need to masturbate often .

1 Like

Nothing wrong with being in the mood so long as it doesn’t impede on your daily life too much. I’d say embrace it and enjoy it !