Can these be used for anal?

Quick question - does anyone know if these can be used for anal sex?

When I bought them (years ago) I’m sure it said that the clear one wasn’t suitable for anal but now it says it is?! I probably misread it since I wasn’t really into anal at the time but I’d rather be safe! Any idea on the pink one?

Thanks!

They’re glass and easily cleanable and very smooth, i can’t see why not?

1 Like

Thanks @WillC. I can’t see why not either - it’s only because I thought I read that one of them wasn’t suitable that I started to worry.

1 Like

Just be a little careful with how deep you go. The base isn’t flared - don’t want anything vanishing!

2 Likes

Thanks @broom. I’ll be careful, don’t want that to happen. My husband will probably use them on me so he won’t let go!!

The pink one I would say not. The clear should be ok. The s curve should stop it from being sucked in (as it will has to wriggle a fair amount inside you before it gets in). Take it slow, make sure you have a good grip on the toy and if you find it travelling further than you are expecting, stop and remove it. Ideally don’t insert further than the central bead regardless of which end you are using.

3 Likes

Thanks @Goth_Girl and @Calie :blush:

All good advice above, clear one looks the best for that use! Maybe put some ribbon on the base to stop loss.

1 Like

Agreed , the clear looks much better . The pink has the little nubs that look like they might hurt and do some damage . A safety lanyard would be a good idea ( ribbon does sound better ) .

1 Like

If they don’t have flared bottoms then it would be harder to hold when covered in lube etc so just be very careful

Thanks - this does worry me. I think I’ll avoid for the time being and maybe treat myself to something new instead. Great excuse to shop! :grin:

Winding a couple of elastic bands around the handle side gives a better grip when there’s a lot of lube being used.

I’d love Lovehoney to start selling some kind of universal silicone strap for this use.

2 Likes