Tracey Cox pink glass dildo.

I brought the Tracey Cox supersex glass dildo set for my wife for Christmas and we had good fun with them and can see why there rated so highly on the forums. Is it ok to use the pink one for anal play? We used it for anal play and my wife enjoyed it a lot. Had a look at the instructions and it says not to use the pink one for anal play. Is there any reason why not? As we own a lot of glass toys and used them for anal with no problem. Don't know why this one would be any different. What do other people use the pink one for?

Its probably because the base isn't that much thicker/flared than the rest of the shaft that it isn't reccomended for anal play. If you want to use it for anal, nobody can stop you, and providing ou keep hold of it, you should be ok.

I only use the pink one vaginally, I wouldn't use it anally. I agree with VA, it's probably because of the base. Just be careful and keep hold of it if you wish to use it in a way that's not recommended.

Be careful with the pink! I only use it vaginally, but please please please be careful. It says not for anal use for a reason!

It is because there is not a flared area to protect it from traveling too far into the body I think.

Yea guess that is the reason why but always are cautious when using toys for anal use that they never go further than there ment to. When using the pink one it has never gone further than the raised dots and it has never go further than that. Looking forward to trying the clear one now for anal play since it is designed for that use as well.

Omg had no idea the pink one wasn't suitable!! Ooops pref the clear one vaginally and the pink anally, hadn't thought about travel at all 😲 def need a new glass anal toy with my Christmas money!!

Not just us then usedworkshoes. Guess if you watch the pink one or someone else is putting it in you and there watching it then should be ok to carry on using it anally.