Can we have some sex toy recommendations please

Weve bought a lot of sex toys over the last year or more and some have been great whereas others have been flops - literally :laughing: Can anyone recommend some toys theyve discovered that are bedroom trophies for orgasms? Open to most products. Full on S&M is a bit too far though. :grin:

2 Likes

If you could tell us the sort of toys you’ve tried that you liked or disliked it would help us point you in the right direction :blush:

1 Like

Weve loved extenders… we havent tried the one with the vibrating tip though… that is one we are concidering. We would love to find a couples we vibe that actually stays put and doesnt have a raised ce mark in an uncomfortable place. We were quite excited about that product and when we tried it it was very disappointing. The king cock biggest dildo (with suction cup base) was a little too big for my liking, but the one a size down is fab. Ive not seen ones that size that vibrate though? which would be great. My partner would also like ideas for guys toys. He has a type of flesh light and tried the blow motion a year ago but doesnt seem to enjoy them that much. Hes not small and has found some toys too tight. In all honesty theres so many new products nowadays that any recommendations would be something we would look into.

1 Like

Wands… Vibrating butt plugs…

2 Likes

Hi, in terms of sizeable with vibes how about this Exotic Diamond one? It’s plastic rather than silicone and battery rather than rechargeable which are negatives but it’s 6.5 inch circumference and has very, very good reviews so might be worth a punt?

Like you, I’m not a fan of the We-Vibe couple’s toys but my favourite toy of my whole collectuin is my We-Vibe Melt. If you don’t have a clit suction toy yet, I would 100% recommend getting one!

As a couple’s toy you might not have considered definitely get a wand. Excellent for perineums, shafts and heads as well as a clitorus. My personal favourite is the rechargeable Mantric Wand.

4 Likes

Came here to say basically what @Peitho said! Suction toys and wands are winners :blush:

2 Likes

Great advice from @Peitho

We love wands. Personal fave is the Le Wand Petite in rose gold. I guess we think it is the most aesthetically pleasing. It works real good too.

The Mon Ami Rose is a massive winner. Great little suction toy.

Womanizer OG is a lot of fun!

Enjoy the journey :blush:

2 Likes

The Womanizer Pro has been a game changer. Having tried a lot of clit vibes, this one is far away the fave. For guys, I can say that my fave is the Tor vibrating ring, worn around the whole package. It’s band is more elastic than you would think, making it great fit for anyone into rings, the only downside being that once on, it’s tricky to use the controls, because it’s positioned below the package.

2 Likes

As a guy I would recommend a Fleshlight and from reviews I have read a womanizer for a lady.

1 Like

As a penis owner, I can say that wand vibrators are absolutely necessary in the bedroom. Solo or mutual. The Dame Com is amazing.

2 Likes

I love as well as my husband a cock ring for him ( double ring type) and for her a small clitoral vibrator to slip inside knickers - a small but powerful tool

1 Like