New toy for couples

Hi all you clever people, I need some advice.

So we are new to sex toys and so far we have a womanizer, tiny wand, 6” dildo.

My wife does not like the dildo but loves the clit stimulators.

So My question is what advice can you give me on a new toy for the new year.

Thanks in advance

1 Like

If she enjoys clitoral stimulation you could try a mains powered wand. They are very powerful.
You might also consider a rabbit. They combine penetration and clitoral stimulation.
If you are interested in light bongage you could look at under bed restraints, wrist to thigh restraints or ankle or thigh spreaders.

3 Likes

A wand is a good idea if she enjoys powerful toys.

Otherwise, maybe something like a pebble which is good for clit stimulation but can also spread the vibration across a larger area, so can be used as a massager and more intimately.

Or maybe something to use together during penetrative sex (if that’s your thing), like a vibrating cock ring or the We Vibe C shaped couples toys.

My other suggestion would be something remote controlled. There are lots of options there but they can be used in or out of the bedroom. Even if you aren’t going out as such at the moment, they can be great to use to tease during dinner or while watching a movie or even while doing chores.

3 Likes

If your wife enjoys the mini wand, then it may be worth considering a more powerful one such as the mains powered wands (if she likes strong vibrations). I have the Lovehoney Deluxe and really rate it.

You could also think about wearable toys for use during penetrative sex as something different. I have a we-vibe and I personally really like it - it works best in certain positions but I like that it’s hands free. The we-vibes do tend to either be a love or hate toy, and it will depend on personal anatomy, but worth having a look. A vibrating cock ring may also be another option.

I would also have a look into male sex toys for you to use too - I love this Head Master Stroker for use on a partner (and its super cheap too!). If its something you’d be interested in then other people may have some other recommendations! :blush:

Edit: Apologies, just read @Calie’s reply after I posted otherwise wouldn’t have doubled up on the suggestions! :joy:

3 Likes

I also recommend a mains powered wand and i’ll add something that hasn’t been mentioned about them, they have attachments you can get for them to make them even more fun. Including stroking attachments for penis having folks, not to mention just the wand itself can also be pleasurable for both genitals.

2 Likes

Thanks everyone, we have been thinking about getting a stronger wand, are the rechargeable ones any good?

1 Like

We have the mains version and it’s a big winner, gets her off ever time.

2 Likes

I second the purchase of a mains powered wand

2 Likes

I third it

1 Like

I’ll also throw my vote in for a wand, great in their own and even better with attachments

1 Like