Recommendations

Hi new here, just wondered if anybody had any good recommendations for toys in the bedroom me and my partner just for engaged and would like to have some more fun

1 Like

As someone else that is fairly new to toys, start of slowly. Thoroughly recommend wands and blindfold (at the same time) to begin with. I’m sure more experienced ppl will be able to help you more though. Make sure you are both happy and have extreme amounts of fun

3 Likes

Wands are a good start

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum @Lovelygirl0111 My OH and I started with a basic vibrator, and took it from there :wink:

1 Like

Welcome @Lovelygirl0111

… my advice would mostly be about attitude rather than what you buy/try. Some people (esp. guys) can intimidated by toys … but toys aren’t ‘replacements’, they’re pleasure enhancements!

My OH and I took a while to embrace toys … now I don’t think we play without using at least 1 each time. My OH loves her We-Vibe Melt (clit suction toy), and we’ve recently been giving penis sleeves a go. Have a hunt on LH together, see what interests you. :grin:

(A cock ring is a great option too).

1 Like

Our first toy was a ‘massager’ admittidely from another site. It was a cheap battery powered one which could be used during an actual massage but had obvious more fun other uses. I went for it as it wasn’t itimidating, and I bought it as a surprise for my wife not knowing how she would take it that I had bought a toy and was slightly nervous about her reaction. Needless to say she loved it and it hit a spot like never before, I have since purchased a bullet vibrator to do the job properly and if you are both considering getting a toy together then you can’t go wrong with a bullet vibe to start with. Do your research and get one that suits you. Personally I’d want it to be rechargeable and have a nice deep vibration to it so i’d suggest something from the we-vibe range.

1 Like

Ooh, can I add … make sure you don’t make the mistake so many have made, myself included.

Don’t mix toys. Keep them apart. Especially silicon!!

If the toy is silicon, use water-based lube! Silicon lube will eat away at a silicon toy, damaging/ruining it. :+1:

I think it all depends what if anything you have or have tried in the past. If you have never had/tried anything I would start with a small bullet, they are relatively cheap and give good results. You can then look at other options re internal vibs or clit stimulation.

Even using toys for a while, and having a variety at our disposal we always fall back on our trusty Mantric Wand .
Have a look around the LoveHoney shop together, there’s something for everyone! That’s what we did, we saved everything we were interested in and slowly got it over time. Have fun!

Hello and welcome, as others have said, you cannot beat the magic of a good wand.

Hello and wecome,cannot go wrong with a rabbit

Hello and welcome. Depending on your budget i would maybe suggest Lovehoney X Womanizer Sex Toy Advent Calendar (24 Piece)
https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/p/lovehoney-x-womanizer-sex-toy-advent-calendar-24-piece/85865.html
This will give you a variety of everything and help you find out what you are really into and then you can buy more toys working around that

Butt plugs and vibrating cock rings are good starters to try something new…