Can you change your name on here?

Am sure someone mentioned it before, but Ive looked and can't see how to do it.

Not really. I think if you ask the mods nicely they might do it one time only if you have a good reason to change it.

Not unless there's a good reason usually. It can cause glitches and stuff when moving over reviews and posts

if you have a good reason the Mods will do it. They did ours, we picked a name that was meant to be optimistic then in hindsight realised made a but of a faux pas in terms of it being an unexpected innuendo!

Haha I would need to change mine, why did I pick something in Swedish? 😂 But then again noone would understand who I was if I did 😂

What does yours translate as, Sxlesaker?

It's sex toys - I didn't think I was actually going to use the forum so I just took something 😄

I think your names great sxleksaker. Had no idea what it meant, good to know though 😊

I've only seen one name change for Alicia in my time here.

It's good that someone likes my name 😄

Hello!

Forum name changes are actually really difficult for us so unless it is not an extreme situation we do encourage to use the screen name you originally have.

Otherwise feel free to chat/call/email customer care and we will see what we can do for you, though we can't guarantee a change

Hope this helps!

Sxleksaker wrote:

It's good that someone likes my name 😄

I love your name, great to know what it means, very appropriate for this site, well chosen. xx😘