Can you get email notifications?

Can you get email notifications if somebody comments on a thread you posted? It's kind of annoying having to refresh my threads all the time to see if there's new comments, especially with my really slow laptop :(

Nope unfortunately not, only 4 deals I believe

ah, that's a bummer. thanks :)

Hey i was considering posting this onto the pander to me thread but then realised that if a thread has alot of comments your email would be literally full..and decided against it... and knowing in me i would get fed up with it and delete all related emails and end up missing out on a deal because i wouldnt bother to read to content being how lazy i am haha!

You're not the first and I doubt you'll be the last to suggest this.

I doubt they'll ever do it, since lovehoney don't want to be in a position where recipients ignore emails cos they get too many.

If it's replies to a particular comment that you seek, the easiest way is to access that comment from your account and then look at the next 10-20 comments to see if they're useful.

Unfortunately the forums on LH are not quite as good as it is with other sites in terms of what it can do.

Not saying the LH forums are bad though, just not the same standard as others but still the content on here is always great so makes up for it.

I've seen this requested a number of times before on the suggestions tag.

Good idea and I can understand why you want it but my email box would be constantly full!

No option for this at the moment I'm afraid. But you could always pop it into the pander to me thread. :)

Lollipop ;) wrote:

No option for this at the moment I'm afraid. But you could always pop it into the pander to me thread. :)

Pander thread is for product requsts only. We can usually help a lot more with those than with anything to do with new tech :-)

Anything else, please pop it here:  http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/inside-lovehoney/251262-the-great-big-suggestions-thread/

Thanks!

Ah see Lovehoney is always so helpful. Thanks Alice :)