Email notifications

Hi i'm new here, sorry if this is in the wrong place. Can anyone tell me if there is a way to get notification if someone replies to a post you have made? Thank you!

hey :-) lovehoney dont so this kinda thing, so your just have to keep looking on the boards :-)

diamonds

Thanks diamonds :)

oooh. i dunno. i think i would find that kinda annoying if i got an email evertime someone replied to a post i'd made. i get over 200 emails a day as it is, 90% of which is crap!! the last thing i want is to have to put lovehoney emails in my junk folder!!

maybe an email notification every time someone quoted you would be a good addition when lovehoney have time? anyone else agree? x

poppy904 wrote:

oooh. i dunno. i think i would find that kinda annoying if i got an email evertime someone replied to a post i'd made. i get over 200 emails a day as it is, 90% of which is crap!! the last thing i want is to have to put lovehoney emails in my junk folder!!

maybe an email notification every time someone quoted you would be a good addition when lovehoney have time? anyone else agree? x

I dont think the quote thing would be the best. I think it would be nice to have a box you can tick to have an email when you get a reply, but have it turned off by default. That way you only get emails if you explicity say yes to them, and on that thread only.

I highly suspect it'll never happen, I'm just sharing my opinion :P

Ecksvie wrote:

poppy904 wrote:

I dont think the quote thing would be the best. I think it would be nice to have a box you can tick to have an email when you get a reply, but have it turned off by default. That way you only get emails if you explicity say yes to them, and on that thread only.

good thought. but would prob cost alot of money to set up. and i dont wanna have to start paying for p&p to cover it!! x

poppy904 wrote:

Ecksvie wrote:

poppy904 wrote:

good thought. but would prob cost alot of money to set up. and i dont wanna have to start paying for p&p to cover it!! x

Yes another fourum i use you tick a box if you want to know when someone posts after you.

Thanks ExtraWrongMint i didn't know you could do it that way!