replys to questions and responses

Is there any way that I can find out when I have had a reply to any of my questions? for example if I were to post several quesions and responses in different "forums"? would I have keep going back and forth to see what has be said?. Or is there a way where LH can send you an email when ever you get a reply, e.g like yahoo answers?

not different forums, I lmean subjects here

Thanks LH. I think it would be a great idea, I hope you look into it soon.

Come to think of it LH, you not an email to let someone know that the've received a reply, how about a pop-up message??

luvly wrote:

Come to think of it LH, Why not an email to let someone know that the've received a reply, how about a pop-up message??

ill work part time as a real time helper officially in love with the lovehoney forums lol sooooo addictive

Yes, notifications is a good idea - we have to work out a clever way of doing it though. If you post in 10 threads and then 10 people reply to each of your posts, you don't want to receive 100 e-mail notifications. (I hope!)

You can easily keep track of all the threads you've posted on by scrolling to the bottom of your profile page - here's yours luvly

We should make that clearer...

Yeah! I think 100 emai, would be a little too much. Thanks LH - Richard

Hey! lil known secret: a real time helper on LH, that sounds cool. I think i'll look into that. wouldn't mind doing that myself, as I'm not working at the mo

its not an official job as LH havent issued it but you can just moderate the boards (report really bad things) and make sure everyones having a good time and if they need help, just a quick google search usually gets you anything you need lol

its what most of us do and the more the merrier

Working for LH would be like a dream job!

I know! If only I lived in England in the land of love honey...

Where you live PB? Maybe you could be a international worker?

overseas worker! i still think we should all get on a pirate ship and sail lovehoney from destination to destination!

YAR!

I have lots of spare time, so yes I can do that. Although I'm new to LH, I'm sure I'll catch on quickly. Here you can learn something new everyday.

if your lucky you will probably learn about 5 new things a day lol

hullo luvly, just in case no one's said that yet!

Hi imedaimelda

Hi luvly,

What l do is go to my profile and get up my recent message link. By clicking on that l can follow any messages l have posted, others l can remember writing and where there have been responses l tend to notice, but the my messages link works for me.

Cheers Tallboy of the corner.

TB of the corner *snigger* you do make me laugh!

Pray why Imelda hun..... do tell

Ned Ludd aka Tallboy of ye corner !!! .... still.