Can't get rid of the horn

Hi all. I'm sure this to some wouldn't bother them and it didn't to me firstly but I'm getting a bit annoyed haha. So over the last 5-6 weeks I've constantly been horny I wake up horny, wank off still horny I wank off later in the day and still horny. It's getting really uncomfortable now as probably 90% of the day I'm horny. I've tried to not wank and that makes me worse and I've tried to wank more and still doesn't work. Does anyone have advice about this or has it happened to you? As daft it is to complain about being horny, the novelty wears a bit thin these days!

1 Like

Hay Jimbo, I've never really thought about it being a problem but that sounds frustrating I guess. I start getting fidgety and restless after maybe 2 or 3 days, sometimes I leave it as I like that feeling but when enough is enough try and have 2 or 3 orgasms in one sitting and not just a quicky.

Or everythime you feel you need 'to', do something that irritates you like have a cold shower maybe?

I haven't tried that too much but I have cold ish showers anyway so I dunno if that'll work but I could try a colder one to see what happens. I'm open to any suggestions at this point 😂

Maybe some edging would help? A longer masturbation session that builds to a more explosive orgasm? It might at least give you a day or so to recharge!

Yep ..... me too. Just about had a permanent semi for weeks now. Can't sleep because of it, and wife just not interested. I had a really long slow edging wank on Saturday evening (3 hours play on and off) but couple of hours later ..... ready for play again.

Personally I like it ..... but would like it better if I was with someone (male or female, I don't really care) who could help me out a bit!

I'm 55. Is it a reverse male menopause? Probably just the heat!

Hey Jimbo. You’ve basically just described my life. I’m hypersexual and have spontaneous orgasms under stress to the point I’ve seen my doctor about it. There’s really not much I’ve found that works except sex 4-5 times a day which is just not always possible obviously. That being said, really vigorous exercise will give me some relief for a while so I would suggest giving that a go. Good luck! I know how frustrating it can be.x

I have thought about relaxation techniques but I have tried that in the past when I have other issues but unfortunately they didn't work for me though, but might look up more and intense relaxation techniques possibly, anything that may help! x

Ah no hope he is back in action soon! :) I woke at the exact same time really horny, had a play but that didn't cure anything! I am on number 3 for today!

As Bex1213 suggested exercise helps me a lot. But not just going through the motions, you do need really go for it, hank up the inetesity and really focus on mind-body connection as this works not only with your body, but also with your mind. Well works for me, at least for a day or two.

Mature 2 wrote:

I actually awoke the last 2mornings at around 3am feeling horny as hell . I didnt want to wake hubby so just rubbed my clit and fantasised about the most extreem fantasies and soon came but was even randier so had to carry on. Eventually went downstairs and played some more, Im shattered today and hope I sleep through . Sorry too much info

..... not enough info!

I second that! not enough info :)

Jimbo1992 wrote:

I second that! not enough info :)

Quite the randiest thing I've read on here all evening! My mind is filling in the blanks. Very hard now!

Haha I bet! You won't be the only one reading that! 😊

Reading this post has set me off again!😂 I’ve been the exact same the last few days, seriously don’t think there’s been much else on my mind other than sex. Although I must admit I’m loving it 😂

I've been the opposite really, just not that bothered, like the usual switches just aren't working. However when I have made the effort to have a little play with myself the results have been better than ever so perhaps I'm just being satisfied. It's gone from really wanting oitmore or less every day to wanting it maybe once a week the perhaps another couple of timesa week because 'well I didn't yesterday, might as well'

im always very horny and i love it...This current hot weather is making me even hornier for some reason..Not that i'm complaining,,i spent all my time indoors naked,just have to remember to close the curtains...dont want to upset the neighbours.

anaird wrote:

im always very horny and i love it...This current hot weather is making me even hornier for some reason..Not that i'm complaining,,i spent all my time indoors naked,just have to remember to close the curtains...dont want to upset the neighbours.

Hey what you do inside your house it's just your business. As far as I'm concerned, neighbours are the ones who shouldn't be looking into your place, if they do that they're just nose. I too get changed and walked semi-naked most of the time when I'm at home with this heat, if they get upset it's their problem.

Got a piece of advice many years ago

I've never tried it

Don't think I ever will

Slam it in the door

OUCH

Probably not the best advice I've ever recieved