Still Horny After Sex?

I don't know if my sex drive is on over drive, its the lock down and boredom or I've become a nympomaniac in the last month LOL! I have a phase back in January AND February where I had no sex drive at all and then around March it came back full force.... a little too much for my likeing to a point its actually become annoying... to me at least.

Luckily my partner has a high drive like me but he looks at me puzzled some days, the look of "really again?" LOL We'll have sex, orgasm no issue but as soon we either get tired or sore, I still feel horny, like you never scratch that itch. Anyone get this from time to time and does it calm down? >.<

I understand your situation. There are just time that I feel wanting more orgasms the whole night but he fell asleep.

Hey Emma, it’s not just you trust me! I’m exactly the same, more so these last couple of weeks than normal. I guess due to being confined around my husband so much it has me like a dog in heat. Anyway, after sex I’m still going crazy for more. I just send him down below for a little oral cleanup and away we seem to go again! Xxx

1 Like

The heat always does it for my wife and I , a bit of Sun and we can't keep our hands off of each other and now with the lock down and boredom thank God she gets dripping wet other side we would be very sore.

I think it's quite common during a big crisis for people to turn towards life-affirming pleasures for a bit of escape and comfort. 🙂 Fantastic if it's both reciprocated and satisfying, but it could be quite frustrating if it's the opposite. If you think it's got out of hand and it's starting to negatively affect your life then you can try to regain some control over it? Recognising that it could be a displacement activity helps, as well as setting yourself some limits, and distracting yourself to divert your attention. And never underestimate the power of a cold shower. 🙂

Hope this helps. 👍

This post is no longer available.

I am constantly that way. More horny after sex than I was in the beginning. I am currently in lockdown away from the person I am seeing so it's so bad right now.

Always...although am satisfied after sex always want more it's that euphoria and being with that person who makes you feel amazing...and am greedy...🤣 I feel your pain Abistar...

I have gone through periods whereby I have wanted to have sex again, within a few moments of having just had sex. As Jilly said it is wanting more with the person you are with.

I would not be surprised if there was a baby boom as a result of the quarantine, they will be always know as the Corona babies.

This post is no longer available.

Scoob wrote:

Quaranteens

Nice.

Anyway, I'm often quite horny fairly quickly after sex, even if I came and was very satisfied. Luckily my husband has some recovery, so is often ready to go again, but more often than not, it is me needing it.

Have to agree with you there bunny my wife the same but as you say a half hour oral session straight after and away we go it’s only fair to keep giving if that what is needed.

1 Like

No so much straight after, I’m normally hot and satisfied then - but after a few hours sleep it comes back a lot!!!

It’s not that I’m still horny but I’m so wired after. I’m wide awake even if it’s in the middle of the night and we’ve been at it for ages, I’m so full of energy end up staying up all night. So morning sex is good for me.

I’m terrible :joy: we’ll have mind blowing sex, and minutes later I want him again, I literally just can’t get enough of him, he says to me my god woman what’s the matter with you, laughing saying it. I’m lucky he has a high sex drive too :joy:

1 Like