Can't pick a vibrating cock ring... please help!

We bought a cheapie Basic version just to see if we like it, and we LOVED it. Now, my husband wants us to invest in a real one with replaceable batteries.

I like the look of this, as it's bigger and so should be easier to hit the spot, but what sort of batteries would it take?

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=14877

Otherwise, I'm thinking this one looks good:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=18919

We're not looking to spend a fortune, so long as it really works and we can get batteries for it.

Oh, and I was considering this one because the multi vibe settings could be cool, but husband isn't sure about the extra ring for his balls. OTOH, I figure we could try it and, if it's not for him, it can be easily cut off:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=15662

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=20147

I don't think they sell this ring seperately but it's pretty good and an excuse to get yourself something!

And if you look at the power and speed specification on all the toys they usually say the battery size/quantity :)

I'm thinking the Durex multi pack may be a bit redundant as I already have Jessica Rabbit, and don't see the need for the extra vibrator. If it were an insertable basic bullet-style vibrator, I'd jump on that because we're thinking something slim might be fun in my butt. LOL

The Tracey Cox one has had some really good reviews, plus I think you get some spare batteries in the packet.

The basics one I think is really a disposable. Once the batteries are drained, buy another one.

I think we'll go for hte Tracey Cox one... it's a good price.

We just loved the cheapie Basic one. Figured we'd try it just to see what it's like (and it's cheaper than the one sold at Asda!) My hubby has problems with premature ejaculation and for five years our routine was him going down on me, then me just getting him off quick. I don't orgasm from intercourse, so I didn't care if he was fast, because I'd already gotten mine... but it was really miserable for him. He explained that he'd ejaculate, but it wasn't actually an orgasm. So, he loved me just sitting on top of him, holding mostly still, getting all happy with my eyes rolling back in my head. (Woulda been better if he hadn't laughed at my expressions. LOL)

We don't know if the band around the cock actually made any difference, or if it was just that I was holding mostly still and he didn't get over stimulated. He says the vibrations aren't really stimulating for him.

I have now typed this twice due to the site playing up but I will try one more time.

Basically the one in the durex pack is the same as the tracey cox's one. the clitoral stimulation bumps are the same, and both come with 6 batteries 4 of which are spares. the only difference is the colour.

now you may not want to pocket rocket but there are a few things I would like to point out about this little vibe. you don't have to use it for clitoral stimulation but you could use it to massage each others body. the vibrations are pretty strong though like all vibes it does depend on how sensative you are or power hungry.

in the lube pack there are 4 flavoured which really can be put anywhere on your lovers body for oral exploration. then there are 2 of the aleo vera pack which feel rather smooth, and 2 tingle and 2 heat. I'm not a fan of these two but others seem to enjoy them.

a bullet vibe is good to have and LH stock some great ones, such as the death by orgasm range. but really you shouldn't insert a bullet into the vagina or anus. you would be better off getting something like temptations mini anal vibe if you where looking for something thin.

basically the pack is worth it as you save a bit of money, also right now it is in the by 3toys for £25 so there may be something else you are interested in and could save rather a lot.

katy.bird wrote:

He says the vibrations aren't really stimulating for him.

Thats true for me too.

We don't know if the band around the cock actually made any difference, or if it was just that I was holding mostly still

I hope whichever reason it was, it was more satisfying for him. Longer delays usually mean better orgasm for me too. I find that different positions give different amounts of stimulation, for example with cowgirl, I can rarely orgasm, probably due to the movement my wifey does while there. Turn it around to reverse cowgirl, and its probably the most powerful I've had.

If he's saying that when he comes quickly its not really like a full orgasm, you may find that you can get him to come a second time, and probably more intensely. Leave his penis alone for a few minutes, and try doing something to turn him on, like masturbating yourself, or even getting him to lick you if he enjoys that. You may find him starting to revive enough for a second round.

The Nymphomaniac wrote:

I have now typed this twice due to the site playing up but I will try one more time.

Basically the one in the durex pack is the same as the tracey cox's one. the clitoral stimulation bumps are the same, and both come with 6 batteries 4 of which are spares. the only difference is the colour.

now you may not want to pocket rocket but there are a few things I would like to point out about this little vibe. you don't have to use it for clitoral stimulation but you could use it to massage each others body. the vibrations are pretty strong though like all vibes it does depend on how sensative you are or power hungry.

in the lube pack there are 4 flavoured which really can be put anywhere on your lovers body for oral exploration. then there are 2 of the aleo vera pack which feel rather smooth, and 2 tingle and 2 heat. I'm not a fan of these two but others seem to enjoy them.

a bullet vibe is good to have and LH stock some great ones, such as the death by orgasm range. but really you shouldn't insert a bullet into the vagina or anus. you would be better off getting something like temptations mini anal vibe if you where looking for something thin.

basically the pack is worth it as you save a bit of money, also right now it is in the by 3toys for £25 so there may be something else you are interested in and could save rather a lot.

I realize I was mistaken to use the term "bullet." I meant something a bit longer, like this one:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=319

It's been years since I tried it, but I remember sticking it in my bum and my partner feeling the vibes when he was inside my vagina. I'm not normally a bum play sorta gal, but in the right mood, something like that may be fun. LOL

toycar69 wrote:

katy.bird wrote:

He says the vibrations aren't really stimulating for him.

Thats true for me too.

We don't know if the band around the cock actually made any difference, or if it was just that I was holding mostly still

I hope whichever reason it was, it was more satisfying for him. Longer delays usually mean better orgasm for me too. I find that different positions give different amounts of stimulation, for example with cowgirl, I can rarely orgasm, probably due to the movement my wifey does while there. Turn it around to reverse cowgirl, and its probably the most powerful I've had.

If he's saying that when he comes quickly its not really like a full orgasm, you may find that you can get him to come a second time, and probably more intensely. Leave his penis alone for a few minutes, and try doing something to turn him on, like masturbating yourself, or even getting him to lick you if he enjoys that. You may find him starting to revive enough for a second round.

Thanks! It's nice to hear a man's input on this.

I think he was always so unhappy about what happened, that he wasn't in the mood to do anything more. And, I was "done" myself, so I didn't really care.

Apparently, weight gain can be a cause of premature ejaculation. He said it was never a problem before he put on a lot of weight (which was before I met him.)

We're thinking about trying some of those topical sprays/ointments. I'm just worried that they'll work *too* well. I don't come from intercourse and I don't really want to be pounded for over an hour. LOL

maybe a vibrating butt plug would be ok instend then, as it would stay in while having sex and your partner will be able to feel the sensation too. theres a few rather small/ thin one. I would post links but the forum doesn't seem to like me today.

I think with the sprays you will just have to wait and see, some people say they work others don't. part of it is psychological really.

It's been years since I tried it, but I remember sticking it in my bum and my partner feeling the vibes when he was inside my vagina. I'm not normally a bum play sorta gal, but in the right mood, something like that may be fun. LOL

Hi,

May I suggest wearing these... http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=2219

In my experience, butt plugs have a tendancy to pop out, whereas these will stay put til you pull them out. They are comfortable to insert/wear and really pleasurable. You don't have to pull them out at the crucial moment if you don't want to (but they can heighten your orgasm if you do) - just wearing them adds a little something... And, though I've not worn them during sex, I was advised that the man should be able to feel the bumps on his penis when inside you, so it may add something for both of you... And they're only £6.99!

MrsPx

I think I'm a bit shy about buying something that is obviously anally oriented! LOL

oh you can use then vaginally too and they are good fun and stay where you put them

katy.bird wrote:

I think I'm a bit shy about buying something that is obviously anally oriented! LOL

You mustn't worry - they are incredibly popular and can be used for all kinds of stimulation... Just run them over and between your labia or around your bum without inserting...

And of course, LoveHoney are incredibly discreet about these things, so you could order them and try them out privately and then introduce them to your hubby if/when you're happy about using them?

I absolutely LOVED this one: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=5276

Simply because I love the bunny ears on my rabbit and I struggle to orgasm during intercourse, I thought it would work great...and it did! The batteries are a little fiddly to put in and I seem to remember it took a couple of attempts to get it working...I thought it was faulty! I had lubey fingers though...it also comes with spare batteries!

Would definitely recommend as the little ears sit snug around your clit...I did find that it was better with "slower" sex as it just doesn't stay snug against you if your man is going fast and furious :P

hi

Today has been my first time buying a sex toy from love honey. i bought a cock masturbator which i don';t know wheter it is good or not

Sounds good, what did you get lobe22?

katy.bird wrote:

Oh, and I was considering this one because the multi vibe settings could be cool, but husband isn't sure about the extra ring for his balls. OTOH, I figure we could try it and, if it's not for him, it can be easily cut off:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=15662

This one (the 7 Function Magic ring) is good - and that ring for all the balls makes all the difference - trust me! I was skeptical about it at first but for me it really makes my cock throb and it also really intensifies my orgasm too. Now even single ring cock rings I wear pulled down around my balls. It can be a tight fit but with a bit of care it's fine!