Can't read reviews

I was wondering if a bug has got my computer or has Lovehoney got gremlins. I keep getting this page cannot be displayed, cannot find server.

Which page are you getting the error on?

Hi, I'm getting similar website problems. Whenever I click on a product to view I get an error message and the page cannot be displayed? Is the problem your end and do I need to do something to my computer?

Thanks in advance

Basically any product I click on. Its possibly a glitch with my computer. I'll try another computer and report back!

It took me a while but I eventually fixed the problem. I don't know why or what happend to my PC which stopped me viewing certain pages on this site but I managed to sort it out by upgrading my internet explorer to version 8. After doing a search on google it seems the problem is quite common and they suggested various things to do like alter security settings etc, none of which worked.

Anyway.... I'm back in the mix!

By the way.... I had absolutley no problems at all using firefox as my default browser, I think its definatley an internet explorer 7 issue. Hopefully this info might help fellow honeys in a spot of browser problem!

Cheers

Digga

Glad to see it is all sorted, like the avatar by the way.

TB

Digga wrote:

It took me a while but I eventually fixed the problem. I don't know why or what happend to my PC which stopped me viewing certain pages on this site but I managed to sort it out by upgrading my internet explorer to version 8. After doing a search on google it seems the problem is quite common and they suggested various things to do like alter security settings etc, none of which worked.

Anyway.... I'm back in the mix!

By the way.... I had absolutley no problems at all using firefox as my default browser, I think its definatley an internet explorer 7 issue. Hopefully this info might help fellow honeys in a spot of browser problem!

Cheers

Yep i had the same problem with explorer on multiple sites . Took me a little while to figure it out but i changed to firefox too and BINGO !!! ...... problem gone . It is also worth noting the firefox seems much more reliable than explorer and doesn't crash half as much.

Digga

I'm having trouble reading reviews on some products with more than one reviews.

This is one of the pages: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=16558

Although there's been quite a few I've been getting the same problem.

It says at the top there are multiple reviews but there's no link or anything to read any of the others, I can only see the first one.

Ecksvie wrote:

I'm having trouble reading reviews on some products with more than one reviews.

This is one of the pages: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=16558

Although there's been quite a few I've been getting the same problem.

It says at the top there are multiple reviews but there's no link or anything to read any of the others, I can only see the first one.

Clicking on one of the "Order by" links brings up the page with multiple reviews on it, but I agree, the usual link to the product reviews page is missing. I've seen this a few times with a few different products but I don't remember which ones.