What's wrong with the website?

For the past week, reviews haven’t been displaying names, when I am looking at something I can’t click on the other images like I used to be able to and I’ve got over 100 items in my saved list and it says I only have 12? This is happening on both computer and phone. Is anyone else having these issues? I’ve heard of the reviews one but not the other two. It’s really frustrating.

4 Likes

Your not alone. Seems to be universal

1 Like

What’s wrong with the website? how long have you got?
Lovehoney has a pool of testers here that they could share ‘beta’ versions of updates with to catch trap at least some of these issues before they go live.

1 Like

Same here. I am just assuming it’s a glitch that will be sorted in due course

It stopped displaying usernames a while back apparently they are working on it.

Lovehoney_Nick

5d

Hi. Sorry about this. We encountered some technical issues that resulted in us having to anonymise all reviews temporarily. We’ll have the usernames back once a fix is deployed, but I can’t at this moment in time say when that will be.

Apologies again.

It’s all over the place at the moment.

I think it’s fair to say that the website revamp has not exactly gone swimmingly :disappointed:

Oh no… I’m too afraid to have a look :see_no_evil: i don’t want to see our impressive saved list drained of all its wonders!!
Hopefully this can get sorted sharpish

It is really painful at the moment, but as Nick posted, they are aware and working on it.

Yeah, I can only look at the thumbnails of the other photos, pinch to zoom crashes the site on iOS safari, all of my wish list has vanished, and I only got an anniversary discount because I asked live chat my I hadn’t got that or my birthday one this year.