Can't wait to test our clone-a-willy, on myself!

So, as the title suggests, we've ordered a clone-a-willy, and I can't wait to try myself... on myself. Any members experienced this? Was it as good as your other favourite toy before you ordered it? I'm worried I'll still prefer the current one.

1 Like

I have thought long and “hard” about this very thing . I think mentally the excitement level would be very high . I also day dreamed of making copies to give to a some older single women I am good friends with . But that will remain a fantasy . I was thinking of taking a blue pill to make sure my cock is at full extension will making mold . Let us know if you do it ! I might have to order a kit myself . I understand the bullet vibrator is not too good . So I think I would order a much better one that is rechargeable . The one I got with a cock ring / butt plug is long lasting and has excellent vibes . I use it in my favorite plug .

I plan to flare the end, and use a Lovehoney 10 speed bullet vibrator in it, instead of the one it comes with.

There are a couple of really good instructional videos on You Tube.

I think you're right to change the vibrator. The one supplied with the kit looks a bit cheap and tacky.

1 Like

Hi, we bought one and followed the instructions to the letter, but as it says you really need to make the mould really quickly as it sets so quick, like seconds. Where ever you are going to do the mould, get partner to mix mould and you focus on yourself to get the mould right. The vibe is not that powerful, so agree with others.

Apparently the water temperature is critical. Too warm and the alginate sets too quickly.

Thanks for the tips. Here's hoping it goes well.

So did you ever get one ? And if so , how did it go ? And of particular interest , did you ride “yourself” ?

Just seen this post my friend who has an 8inch is going to clone his for me :heart_eyes: il most likely be there to help so whenever lock down is done il go see him hopefully :pray: as soon as it’s done il write a review and let you all know x

I would love to try this one day!!