Clone a willy or others...

I'm wondering if anyone has tried the clone a willy and if it is any good? Is it hard to... Shall we say, maintain yourself while it sets? Any advise would be greatly received

Have you tried reading the reviews? There's over 200 on the clone a willy vibrator. I just admit they have temped me before and the clone a pussy chocolates!

Have you tried reading the reviews? There's over 200 on the clone a willy vibrator. I just admit they have temped me before and the clone a pussy chocolates!

I wanted to get a clone a willy set too, but a lot of the reviews said they end up really rigid and are uncomfortable to use :/

I personally don't like toys that are too rigid as they're painful to insert, so it put me off. Would be nice to have my own copy of OH's penis though, as we don't live together yet :)

Hmmmm well I'm debating it... My OH works away (air hostess) and she wants it to go away with.
Don't want it to be a waste though, looks like you o my have one shot with the clone a willy

Only**

Im pretty keen to give it a go some time soon. I think it would be great fun to make.

We tried clone a willy twice and it failed clone boy is much better

Kimberleyking wrote:

We tried clone a willy twice and it failed clone boy is much better

Thanks! My relationship might be going long-distance soon, so it would be nice to have a memento of him for when he's not around...I also share the concerns about it being too rigid, what was the end texture like? Thanks in advance :)

They are great and very popular but you HAVE to follow the instrutcions to the absolute T. If you miss one little thing it is pretty much ruined.

Make sure you watch the product video too on the page for the clone a willy! http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=2448 :)