Carly wants to know: would you take your clothes off for money?

Well, would you?

I think it's more likely that I'd get paid to keep them on! *lol*

I've been wracking my brain to remember if I have already, and I don't think I have.

I would definitely flash some bits for a bet.

Probably wouldn't want to be seen in print though - and probably nobody would want to see it!

I got nekkid for free with The Doc in Finland - 3am sauna action and then a drunken dip in the lake.

If only I could remember who was that other guy with us...

Ooh, you're brave Richard! No way, I couldn't do it. I HATE my body so I don't want to subject the rest of the world to it!

filled in. I have posted pictures in the OA blog, but i dont know if i'd want stuff in print, or do i in public. its the anonymity thats good with the blog

he he I think I know where this may be going! anyway I think an important distinction is whether it's anonymous or not. I have done full body nakedness and more but no head shot with that so that bit was hard to answer.

I'm pretty unlikely to do anything exposed if you know it's me, it's different if I can control whether it's anonymous.

definately not, i would feel sorry for whoever was paying me, waste of money!

i like a lot of other people dont like my bod, so it have to be a lot of money like billions to pay me to get naked lol. thinking about it though id do top half naked but only if it was done so u couldnt see my face ect. but i really dont like my partner seeing me naked let alone the rest of the world!

Dxx

ps imelda i am totaly loveing them shoes you have on! the pink bow def gives them the wow factor!

Thanks Diamonds they are from shoemissy.com

And hey Vampyrewillow I am quite sure you are very very hot and many people would pay for that!

imeldaimelda wrote:

he he I think I know where this may be going! anyway I think an important distinction is whether it's anonymous or not. I have done full body nakedness and more but no head shot with that so that bit was hard to answer.

I'm pretty unlikely to do anything exposed if you know it's me, it's different if I can control whether it's anonymous.

I'm completley with with you on this one Imelda, the same would go for me if I were to post pictures on the blog

I dunno - maybe if I had seen this survey years ago, I would have been in the "more likely to be paid to keep them on" category. But I feel as I get older, what the hell - for my age and weight I don't look to bad, compared to some of the people you see out and about. I have good skin, nice hair and some bits of me I like, such as my shoulders and my cleavage. Sure, I have cellulite, stretchmarks, a spare tyre, body hair and several war wounds but at my age who doesn't?

So yeah, if things were tastefully done and I was happy with the results, I'd bare all Gee took some B/W photos of me quite a few years ago and looking back at them, I was fine.

And a note to all my fellow OA beauties - I'm sure you are all gorgeous. Remember, there is nothing more wonderful than the human body.

How much money are you talking?

i would do it for free, you only live once

I'd love to see some of the answers to this - I wonder if there's much difference with people, when answering things like 'how much money would you need to...' kind of questions! Thanks for posting this thread Richard, I probably would have forgotten to fill it in otherwise, duh :P

I'd get naked for some cash, although if it was head down i'd probably do it for nothing. Full body shot would need some cash - enough to cover the lawsuits from the people I offend! By no means would I say I've got a good body, its ok I suppose. But I've battled a lot of demons recently, and its a case of love what you got! Hated my body for years, I think there's maybe 10 pics of me taken in the last 7 years!

Everyone has a price....

I wonder what it is for certain people. I wanna know how much the Queen costs! Don't think i'd like myself to see it, but am curious!

I would get naked for money, but noone has ever offered

Ill just carry o getting naked for free till someone offers the cash!! x

Well, i've got naked for free until now, so moneys for such a thing would be awesome ^_^

x x x

well said poppy!

even if my face isnt hidden, id still do it!!