See through clothing part 3

Just a quick update, thanks to all who replied, doing it again today and this eve, bet you wanna know where? lol

Anybody whos thinking of doing it DO IT its such a rush

And to those who aske ... did we?? oh hell yes hubby was horny as hell, so was I for that matter,,, would tell you about it but not sure it would get posted.

OOH OOH nearly forgot remote love egg is fab fab

How did it go second time Neilshell?

Question for the Guys, when I went out in a see through blouse with no bra (did have a jacket on though), 3 or 4 guys got a good look at my tits which my OH thought was a turn on. Is that normal, would any guys be turned on by men seeing their girls tits

Speaking as a man, I consider that your OH is very, very lucky to have a partner who will do this - I wish mine would.

How would your OH feel if you posted a couple of pics for the rest of us (unlucky) guys?

I second pjb comments. Lets see some pics on here of you in see through clothing and a few more details on how the evening went.

Sorry that's a big NO from me

And a big no for the forum rules too http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/help/forum-rules/

1st paragraph: "The Lovehoney Forum is for genuine, non-judgemental sex-positive chat and it's far from sleazy. The forum doesn't exist for people to find cyber sex, dogging, phone fun or real life dating."

Point 3. Respect the privacy of other people

We want this to be a fun and enjoyable forum so please be respectful and do not harass or pester other members. Please refrain from all kinds of solicitations including those for photos, contact details and explicit personal descriptions or excessive information. Repeat offenders will have their account closed."