Cast away

Brilliant, Stephanie. You certainly know the full stock list.

A box like that would make for a very interesting episode of Marooned with Ed Stafford!

SJT143 wrote:

I'm sorry to say but I'm not feeling Wilson ever he's not my type lol

Comical

naughty mum wrote:

We all know a lifesize doll of "Who" hey kitten😉

Definitely Who else?.

Gentle giant wrote:

Yes have to go with the Sex Doll because when you finally want to leave enough. You will get over the embarrassment of being picked by a ship full of people finding you using a sex doll as a lilo.![](upload://kym5tZ5EfyJxs6TKHB1Q2HtGSpK.gif)

Can I keep my doll mind after a few years i'll need a new one.![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

Think would have to be a LH parcel with a dildo & lube

Gentle giant wrote:

Ron Burgundy wrote:

Probably, but it's either the coconut or hump poor old Wilson

Ron all joking aside Raw account oil is wonderful stuff. We have a lot of it. At room temp it's solid at body temp it's is an amazing oil. We cook with it, use it as massage oil. Moisturiser and it is a good conditioner for hair. Plus we love the smell it reminds us of sunny holidays and putting suntan lotion on scantily clad body's.

Love this idea, where can I buy coconut oil that is suitable for massages? We currently are the biggest fans of baby oil but the smell doesn't quite match up to coconut!!

P.s I'd want a sexy little outfit, lure in any passing sailors... Plus I'm a firm believer in look good feel good!

A big long and flexible dildo with a good supply of lube, please .. and yes a raid on the S & M department might actually provide some real survival aids if the package were big enough :-)

Scorpiosami any health food store but I get mine on line amazon do it not cheap but it goes a very long way doesn't go off. Read back through my posts and I name one, punch into Google . When you get it , it's solid and in a pot. Take a small bit out with some thing clean like a spoon and just rub it into your hands it goes clear and into an oil. Great also for a base for a curry. Any of them so long as they are 100% can be used as a massage oil. Enjoy

A pair of stockings...

With my girlfriend in them ;)

Definitely a glass dildo and some lube..Oh, and something to keep the spiders away ...ugh