Cast away

So this week just like the film your on a plane. It goes down and you find yourself on an island. A parcel floats in with the tide it could be from lovehoney or from your favourite confectionery shop Witch one and what's in your parcel? (your chose but don't forget just like the film you are going to be there a while and on your own except for Wilson of corse)

Well it needs to be a toy without batteries😂 is a nice big dildo to keep things limbered up....
Maybe a nice big supply of bondage straps... Which would become handy to make things like hammock,etc...( the scout leader in me coming out... I know
😊)

I would have to go for the confectionary shop and I'd choose a huge parcel of peanut butter. I'm a vegetarian so I'd need a protein source. Anyway, I think I'd be able to fashion a primitive type of fleshlight from a coconut.

Oo! ! Wouldn't that chaff?
😱😰

Got to be a dildo preferably with a big bottle of lube!

Probably, but it's either the coconut or hump poor old Wilson

Oh no!! Wilson!!!. Come back!!!...

Liking the fleshlight not feeling the cocoanut myself can't beat the real thing but the fleshlight is the next best thing

I'm sorry to say but I'm not feeling Wilson ever he's not my type lol

He only has one ball😉

Sexdoll :)

Life sized sex doll very realistic ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

We all know a lifesize doll of "Who" hey kitten😉

Yes have to go with the Sex Doll because when you finally want to leave enough. You will get over the embarrassment of being picked by a ship full of people finding you using a sex doll as a lilo.![](upload://kym5tZ5EfyJxs6TKHB1Q2HtGSpK.gif)

I think I'd have to go with getting some chocolate delivered. I've got fingers and an imagination for masturbation, but can't imagine I'd find many sweets on an abandoned island.

x

Ron Burgundy wrote:

Ron all joking aside Raw account oil is wonderful stuff. We have a lot of it. At room temp it's solid at body temp it's is an amazing oil. We cook with it, use it as massage oil. Moisturiser and it is a good conditioner for hair. Plus we love the smell it reminds us of sunny holidays and putting suntan lotion on scantily clad body's.

Yep a nice dildo with a big bottle of lube for my also please lol

Gentle giant wrote:

Ron Burgundy wrote:

Ron all joking aside Raw account oil is wonderful stuff. We have a lot of it. At room temp it's solid at body temp it's is an amazing oil. We cook with it, use it as massage oil. Moisturiser and it is a good conditioner for hair. Plus we love the smell it reminds us of sunny holidays and putting suntan lotion on scantily clad body's.

Just read up on Raw cocoanut oil when I get on that island I'm heading straight for the coconut trees!!! actually I'm heading straight to the shop today I'v got 101 reasons to lol

SJT143 wrote:

Gentle giant wrote:

Ron Burgundy wrote:

Just read up on Raw cocoanut oil when I get on that island I'm heading straight for the coconut trees!!! actually I'm heading straight to the shop today I'v got 101 reasons to lol

The top end ones are worth the money. The Biona organic raw virgin is fabulous.

There you go, from a silly joke about sticking my knob in a coconut I've learned something new today.