3 things to take on hols

Hey everyone

As i have mentioned im heading off on what will hopefully be the holiday of a lifetime next week with my OH and as a surprise im going to order some goodies from LH but im stuck and really need you guys to help me to decide what to buy. So my question to you is, if you were to chose only 3 items to take on holiday what would you chose........

thanks so much

mx

Are you thinking toys, lingerie or both?

One: Yourself

Two: Your partner

Three: A gallon of lube

Enjoy! lol. Sound like a cooking show.............And allow to simmer at a medium heat until the 'juices' run clear and it's heated throughout.

libby wrote:

Are you thinking toys, lingerie or both?

Hey Libby

im thinking toys toys toys...only got one at the mo and had it for a long time so i need to invest in some newies, any suggestions.....

mx

Love it! Lol

MX

Order completed....cheated tho and ordered more that 3 things...so im awaiting

Jessica Rabit

Nipple clamps and vibrator

Blindfolds

Lingerie

Lotsa lube

and a couple of books

Bring on the sun!!

Now need to plan how to hide this all from OH until we reach our destination!

MX

I would've said a ball gag, some handcuffs and school girl outfit lol

Have fun!

crayola wrote:

Have fun!

Great ideas crayola, thanks, mite just order add that to my 2nd order, im getting a bit carried away on here, in more ways than 1!!

mX

mrsminx wrote:

crayola wrote:

Have fun!

Great ideas crayola, thanks, mite just order add that to my 2nd order, im getting a bit carried away on here, in more ways than 1!!

mX

Hi mx

See the problem with this place is once you start you can't stop!!! I would also have to reccommend the glass dildo's they are great fun!! I have reveiwed a couple myself as i was so impressed!! Hope you have a great time!

X X

sexytime wrote:

One: Yourself

Two: Your partner

Three: A gallon of lube

Enjoy! lol. Sound like a cooking show.............And allow to simmer at a medium heat until the 'juices' run clear and it's heated throughout.

LOL

At least I got a LOL off someone, thanks libby.

Big kisses, mwah x

sexytime wrote:

At least I got a LOL off someone, thanks libby.

Big kisses, mwah x

mrsminx wrote:

Love it! Lol

MX

Whoops so sorry sexy time, im a newie to this and meant to quote your post in my message when i said love it.....i must try harder!!

MX

Have you tried the Masturzor? I just received it this morning and am already addicted!! Plus the big bonus is it has a shaver hidden instead so you can still keep trimmed all holiday :-D

x

Incogneeto wrote:

Have you tried the Masturzor? I just received it this morning and am already addicted!! Plus the big bonus is it has a shaver hidden instead so you can still keep trimmed all holiday :-D

x

Hey i havent tried that incogneeto, just building up my box of tricks at the mo, so i will add that one to the list, sounds perfect for my hols

MX

Ps love the pic External Media

Hey MX - you got mail.....tons of them!!

Naughty40 wrote:

Hey MX - you got mail.....tons of them!!

You are fabulous, thanks so much

XX

Your passport, your money & your tickets.

Keep it simple, 1) A clit buzzer- Very versatile 2)A Butt plug-Makes your mimsy tighter 3)Flavoured lube- Awesome for oral

Take a camera for some 'action shots', the hottest thing you could ever do!

Don't take this the wrong way Mucky but i now associate the word 'mimsy' with you as i've never heard it referrred to as that in my life!

If you think of your vagina when you look at me, thats deffo NOT a bad thing!!!

haha, this is very true!

in all honesty, i was washing in the shower this morning and the word 'mimsy' popped into my mind when washing that area! and then my thoughts wandered to you ;)