Caught with a toy

A quick question.

If you walked in on your partner playing with a toy, which one would it be that would make you just watch and enjoy the show?

2 Likes

For my wife it would be

… Fleshlight Quickshot

Or

… Fleshlight Quickshot Launch

Or

… Fleshlight sleeve in the fuxxing machine.

So… someone likes the Fleshlight products. LOL

If I walked in on my man he would be pushing a butt plug up his ass and probably stroking his cock with a well lubricated sleeve.
I would definitely join him and no doubt get my suction cup dildo and clit sucker to pleasure myself whilst watching him and he would be watching me. :sunglasses::sunglasses:

2 Likes

I got caught a few months back using my anal beads

3 Likes

How did it go over?

She likes the transparent ones so that she can see what’s going on and she really likes to see me being done by a machine where I have no control over speed, depth etc. She likes forcing me to orgasm into a machine. It’s part of the dominance and degradation.

2 Likes

I was embarrassed at first! Then excited

1 Like

I’d catch him using a fleshlight - he has 3. I actually quite like creeping up to the bedroom and I’m a bit dissapointed if he’s just reading or something hahaha

If he caught me it would be wiv my doxy - but he’d have to be quick. it makes me cum in about 30 seconds. bloody thing is like a bomb but i cant leave it alone

9 Likes

If she caught me it would be a cock ring or a butt plug. Would mind it happening! She did catch me in the shower with the removable shower head once. I would absolutely love to catch her but she says she’s not into toys. Just recently tried a couple with me though, maybe they’ll catch on :crossed_fingers:

I’d be happy to walk in on my wife using any toy to be honest. I’d love her to catch me using one of my dildos and even happier for her to watch or take over from me

7 Likes

I think any stroker. Hubby has a thing about holding eye contact with me while he masturbates and it’s :fire: :fire: :fire:

2 Likes

I have never been caught, and not that I don’t take my time but it just hasn’t happened yet :sob:

How would you feel if you were caught? Likely depends on who you get caught by. Could be embarrassing, erotic, or even relieving depending on the situation and/or relationship I guess.

I would love to catch my OH with a toy, but she would have to have one to catch with first! She has never been tempted (even though she was a party plan/sales rep for LH’s rather famous high street competitors)