Do you catch each other using them or know when partners have been using toys?

Me and my boyfriend moved in together a few months ago after living with parents and only really seeing each other at weekends. We use toys togther and he knows about my vibrators and dildos now but I do prefer to use them and masturbate in private generally so often do this when he is out or before he gets back from work.

He's walked in on me a couple of times when I didn't think he would be back as early and also saw my dildo in my drawer was still wet so he knew I'd been using it recently even though he didn't see me at it. He says it turns him on massively knowing I use my toys often.

I haven't caught him yet but would love to catch him having a wank and I've told him and bought him a Fleshlight to encourage him.

Do you ever catch each other enjoying some 'alone' time?

My ex gf caught me having a wank. Was a turn on.

I love watching my wife masturbating with toys and I encourage her to use them when I'm not around.

Not so much toys but I've caught C out a few times playing and know when she has been.

One of my mates has caught his ex out using her vibrator when it started sending the TV signal funny

Love the idea of my wife masturbating and using toys, but it’s not a ‘thing’ of hers. Watching her pleasure herself is amazing but self confidence often prevents this. She hasn’t caught me but encourages it when she has been distracted for a time and not been in the mood.

Not been caught n never caught my fella but he doesn't live with me so it's abit more difficult haha

I always known my wife has I think it's funny she tries to hide it I just tell her I'd be more concerned If she wasn't having some solo time Not too many things in this world that are good for you and fun

I work nights every 3 weeks and my OH takes great pleasure in telling me what she's been up to whilst I was working! What toys she's used and how good it was! She knows full well what it does to me!!

Never caught the wife, but know she uses them when I’m not there, as she sent me a recording of herself playing, it was so horny

Catch my girlfriend all the time. Think she does it on purpose so I can help her out.