Caught

Most of the time you can tell, all flustered, not properly dressed…
Overly smiley

1 Like

I’ve defo had near misses before with my parents which have been awful and annoying :confounded:

1 Like

The worst one for me was my gf was giving me a BJ on my bed, she still had her bra on, bedroom door was closed. No knock at the door, my dad barged in asking what we wanted to drink with dinner. For some reason my GF stage dived onto the floor, while my dad watched her do that I quickly pulled down my hoody until he looked at me and then left after we’d answered.

I have no idea if part of me was still hanging out or not but I’m pretty sure he always knocks now

2 Likes

I’ve posted previously about my worst being caught moment ‘ black Lh underwear set hold ups heels corset and a pvc maid out fit … super embarrassing at the time

1 Like

I’d be so tempted to just go with it, have the amazing orgasm and then walk on, praying that my legs would hold me :rofl:

1 Like

I’ve been a random stranger coming across people having sex, I didn’t enjoy it. If you want to be watched then go to a club or venue that is gor that purpose.
Don’t force people to be involved in your sex when they’ve not given consent.

1 Like

Of course they did, they were on the path.

We came home from a night out, a little tipsy and dived round the corner of the house for a quickie. The step-son of my OH who is normally in his room, headphones on gaming suddenly popped his head around the corner and asked what we were doing, just as my OH was getting to drips with my manhood. Luckily it was dark and he didn’t see anything