Caught in the act

This happened to me a couple of years ago in hotel. I had to OH bent over a table when in walked the a Female cleaner. Not sure who was the more shocked!

Yes when I was young lol. Mum walked in on me. I was on top!!!

Close incounters, nude underneath while spooning as my exs mum came in to tell us about the car needing 2 b moved luckily she didnt know ...n few more to say the least ..

We were in a well known brand of British hotel about 12 months back. We had put "Do Not Disturb" on the door, and the housekeeper walked in anyway. I was on top and pounding into my OH. She just looked at the housekeeper and said "The Do Not Disturb was for a reason. Now f*** off." She did, and we they refunded our entire stay by way of apology. Not that the incident put me off my rhythm ;-)

I caught my dad.

He was alone.

:(

Being caught in the act, is it a turn on like people say it is? I mean I am not sure how I would act if i caught my paretns at it. Its not liek catching your bf playing with him self or even your gf.

I havent had an experience like described above, but I feel it may be Ooo, but maybe thats because of the general belief system about voyerism

Caught by a mate on holiday doing 69 with a schoolteacher from Liverpool - happy days!

Never been caught 'in the act' but my OH recorded himself have a real good play with myself, a couple of months down the line I lent a family member my old mobile, thought I'd cleared everything of , but I'd o ly gone a left the memory card in it! I was mortified as she told my mother, who I also think seen a little bit of it ![](upload://dUjl5r0XPBm5YPOcvcCYHoarA0P.gif)

OMG Miss G-x

![](upload://kym5tZ5EfyJxs6TKHB1Q2HtGSpK.gif)

You can only image how embarresed I was ...still am to this day haha

Oh lord. I've been caught numerous times with girlfriends when I was younger, since, y'know, none of us were supposed to be sleeping together at those points :P
Ones mom, ones sister, my dad.... On reflection, more than one's sister, more than one's mom. No-one elses dad though :')

With my man though? Don't think we've been caught out. I'm p noisy, it's not like they can't tell what we're up to >.>

I used to date a girl who lived miles away so only saw her at weekends at her Mum and Dads and had to sleep on her young brothers bottom bunk, we had to have quickies when ever we had the opportunity, one day her Mum, Dad, Sister and Brother went shopping, so we thought we'd grab the chance whilst we could, we were having a great session that obviously went on for a while longer than we realised, we was starkers, I'd got her bent over the back of their soafer really pounding away when there was a knock of the window, much to our shock all her family were stood there watching us. Never got dressed so quickly with a loaded weapon that was desperate to discharge!

My partner and I were staying at my parents' house while visiting them during a uni holiday and got caught having sex in my old bedroom by my dad. He walked in without knocking but fortunately my door makes a funny noise just as it's opening so we could spring apart, so he caught us in bed together and I lamely made the excuse that we were 'taking a nap' in the middle of the day.... Not sure he believed me but he's never mentioned it so it's fine :P

![](upload://kym5tZ5EfyJxs6TKHB1Q2HtGSpK.gif) gosh I wuld be red faced seing my family at the window @ Yes Man Hopefully you can laugh about it though?

I remember having sex with my OH when we had just started dating, He still lived with his dad. Any way to cut a story short, his dad just waltzed right into the room! Thankfully we were done but I was blatantly starkers, all my clothes and my OH all over the floor!

His dads reply was

`Thats nothing Man` and waltzed right out again![](upload://kym5tZ5EfyJxs6TKHB1Q2HtGSpK.gif)

Forgot to say my Oh said `duck` just as he came in, LOL

SensualFire wrote:

Being caught in the act, is it a turn on like people say it is? I mean I am not sure how I would act if i caught my paretns at it. Its not liek catching your bf playing with him self or even your gf.

I havent had an experience like described above, but I feel it may be Ooo, but maybe thats because of the general belief system about voyerism

Well...I don't think catching your parents having sex is on anyones turn on list XD

I think for most people it's the thrill of potentially being caught than actually having people walk in on them that can be a turn on. Then of course, you have people who like to be watched or 'caught'. But they're not exactly scared of being caught and generally invite people to 'catch' them, since they want to be watched...but yeah, anyway, I don't think the turn on lies in actually being caught in the act.

I agree. NPE a BIG turn off if your parents catch you Waa just thinkig about it ![](upload://kym5tZ5EfyJxs6TKHB1Q2HtGSpK.gif) ehh NO lets not go there

But i agree that `being ` caught in the act is part of the turn on. Not that I would know of course `smles innocently `

Lovebirds_x wrote:

SensualFire wrote:

Well...I don't think catching your parents having sex is on anyones turn on list XD

I think for most people it's the thrill of potentially being caught than actually having people walk in on them that can be a turn on. Then of course, you have people who like to be watched or 'caught'. But they're not exactly scared of being caught and generally invite people to 'catch' them, since they want to be watched...but yeah, anyway, I don't think the turn on lies in actually being caught in the act.

I agree with Lovebirds. It's definitely the thrill of doing something you're probably not supposed to, and of the chance of being caught.
Actually being caught is pretty balls. Unless of course, you want to be, but thats a whole different matter :P

A friend was staying at my place for a couple of weeks, and while she was showering, my ex jumped me. She entered the room while we were at it and started screaming: "I told you I will only take 5 minutes, you animals!!!" It made me laugh so much I couldn't even be embarrased about it :)

Ahahah

@ You animals !

i remember once...errggg still makes me winch today..i still lived at home and my then girlfriend(now wife of 25 years), had stayed over the night... that morning...emmm think you guessed i was performing oral sex on her when my mum walked in my bed room with out knocking to see if we wanted a cuppa....classic!