Celebritys....?

I've also been in the papers and on the radio several times - oh, and in a really, really dire magazine.

I agree with WandA that it is statistically unlikely that there's a celebrity in the ranks.

I don't really understand the culture of celebrity, there are a few actors and musicians that I admire but I think I'd be a lot more excited to meet a Nobel Laureatte. Possibly just me being a dork though!

I think I've only been on TV once; when I was filmed stroking a mongrel on Pet Rescue. I was the only person visiting the animal sanctuary who'd wanted to stroke the (rather mangey) little fellow so they asked if they could film it.

xxKPxx

KittyPurry wrote:

I agree with WandA that it is statistically unlikely that there's a celebrity in the ranks.

I don't really understand the culture of celebrity, there are a few actors and musicians that I admire but I think I'd be a lot more excited to meet a Nobel Laureatte. Possibly just me being a dork though!

I think I've only been on TV once; when I was filmed stroking a mongrel on Pet Rescue. I was the only person visiting the animal sanctuary who'd wanted to stroke the (rather mangey) little fellow so they asked if they could film it.

xxKPxx

Agreed on the clever peeps. When you win one I'll buy you a drink KP.External Media

Hehe on the pooch.

Kooky wrote:

I've also been in the papers and on the radio several times - oh, and in a really, really dire magazine.

I'm dying to know who you are now! I'm amazed people aren't as excited as I am about this! But then I'm a bit of a book worm. What type of books do you write?

Adx

Ad - I've only written one so far - I've started a second, though. Non-fiction and pretty bad, if you ask me! I do know of another author who uses this site for toys, but I don't know if she uses the forum. Now she's a darling:)

I'm sure it isn't. I want to know if I've heard of you/it now!

However the only non-fiction I read is science based so perhaps it's unlikely I'd have heard of you! Unless you're a science writer...what was the general topic? Sorry for all the questions btw you don't have to answer :)

Adxx

I'd be giving myself away if I answered that one;) I don't write much about science though

Kooky wrote:

I'd be giving myself away if I answered that one;) I don't write much about science though External Media

Is it that specific?

I sorta meant like is it history, science, biographical...

But if it's too much to give away then that's cool.

Still - congratulations on writing the first and very good luck with the second External Media

Adxx

Ad - you have mail.

Kx

WandA wrote:

I also once met David Guest (amongst others in this hotbed of celebrity up hereExternal Media), I say met, I actually just laughed at him for a bit due to his general granddad rapper appearance.

Snap, me too. We ate hog roast and bitched about Liza Minelli. Best. Party. Ever.

Tigerlilies wrote:

WandA wrote:

I also once met David Guest (amongst others in this hotbed of celebrity up hereExternal Media), I say met, I actually just laughed at him for a bit due to his general granddad rapper appearance.

Snap, me too. We ate hog roast and bitched about Liza Minelli. Best. Party. Ever.

He's always in Liverpool for some reason, my stepmum has his autograph from another time. I don't actually know what either of them do apart from only knowing of Liza from Guest and Guest from Liza.

Judy Garland's daugher, she's a legend. Go and watch Cabaret and call me in the morning.

Kooky wrote:

Ad - you have mail.

Kx

Very exciting mail too!

We do have a real life celeb :P

Adxx

HA! told you :) mail me toooo pretty please? seeing as its my thread?? **big fluttery eyelashes** xxx

I'm an actress and get recognised at home but certainly not famous.

ps *waves* at anyone that may have met me on here before, it's been a while!

we are all human.... being in the public eye is not all its cracked up to be.

or so i am told!

youve got me wondering about kooky the author. i am a book worm aswell i read all types of books i useually have my head in one