Ever think who takes it up the bum in the media or famous persons!

Lately when im watching the news or watching someone hosting a live program i often find my self having dirty thoughts about that person!

Thinking how the person's looking so prim and proper. I think to my self I bet you like it up the bum looking so professional like butter won't melt in there mouth!

Is that just me or anyone else have similar thoughts?![](upload://rA41UoqYzU9yrgGiJUyzuRc98GV.gif)

Sometimes. Think we're walking on eggshells with this thread though gaz :o

Frank Sinatra was undoubtedly into that kind of thing. I have a whole theory and ev.

jeffngloria wrote:

I can sense legal firms hovering

Yes, I do sometimes wonder this, but not for long lol

Taylor77 wrote:

jeffngloria wrote:

I can sense legal firms hovering

my sentiments exactly

At any one time, 18% of newsreaders are wearing butt plugs. Fact*.

*not a fact

Wasn't naming names or wanting that. Wasn't intending to or offend or cause harm to anyone. Sorry. Please don't name names or names of organisations also! Didn't mean to be like that.

Oh right. In that case, and without naming names or organisations, I think you can be pretty sure that all male children's television presenters do.

Ye Mr tumble haha oops

Considering all the shocking stories coming out in recent months about celebs and what they are being accused of, I no longer would be shocked at the idea of any of them doing naughty things.

Lovehoney - Alice wrote:

At any one time, 18% of newsreaders are wearing butt plugs. Fact*.

*not a fact

Haha Alice!

Deliah Smith, bun drizzling.. makes me chuckle and think if she's ever asked for that in a non cake context.

I have very naughty scenarios with a certain person but they are my fantasies no way would I mention here, they shock me some times lol at how naughty they are.![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

I have the appalling feeling that this is now going to occur to me in everyday life. Meetings will never be the same again... ![](upload://rWunPW3zYHdA0ypr4dRQnAP8JTy.gif)

SR36 wrote:

I have the appalling feeling that this is now going to occur to me in everyday life. Meetings will never be the same again... ![](upload://rWunPW3zYHdA0ypr4dRQnAP8JTy.gif)

Oh comical, another one imagine they are dying to pee, get to the loo, relieve themselves then play to an orgasm.now that is naughty![](upload://kym5tZ5EfyJxs6TKHB1Q2HtGSpK.gif)

The title of this thread made me laugh a lot!

All the time! I do it on the bus on the way to work... haha I like people watching :)