Celebritys....?

Something for you to ponder on.......i was reading a Madame B book a while ago, and she mentions one of the stories was confessed to her by a well known celeb, i immediatly was 100% sure on who, i cant find any where online that will confirm it, but im damn sure its her!! And i was reading Mrs Beckam has a thing for sex toys and Dave bought her a gold plated vibe for an anniversary pressie...

Do you think there are any celebs among us.....?

Unsure.

I mean there very well could be!

And if I've inadvertently made friends with a celeb, Well that's just made of pure win, Though it kinda fails hard not knowing lmao!

I have shades like these if that counts?

In short, no. They're all too busy at glitzy shoots and making fuck ups on Twitter.

WandA wrote:

I have shades like these External Media if that counts?

In short, no. They're all too busy at glitzy shoots and making fuck ups on Twitter.

Ah i dunno, i bet theres at least one person we'd have heard of on here......even if they're not a regular on the forums.

An no, the shades dont count External Media

I'm really Kylie - in a really, really, really good disguise!! but *shhhhhhhh* its a secret!!

<cough> I'm a celeb, honest.... in my imagination.

Can I get your sisters number?

missorgasm wrote:

WandA wrote:

I have shades like these External Media if that counts?

Ah i dunno, i bet theres at least one person we'd have heard of on here......even if they're not a regular on the forums.

An no, the shades dont count External Media

Don't include me in this 'we'. A quick look at the top 40 UK shows I have never heard of more than half of 'em...

And seeing as most famous people are not reality TV rejects I wouldn't have a clue about them either...

Seriously though, I jsut don't think there are enough members to make someone a celeb.

i bet theres a celeb in disguise chuckling at this right now

Hee hee hee!! *chuckles Kylie!!*

Hey we rare all stars in our own right's Twinkle Everyone

I'm an author, if that counts. (But I wouldn't think so as I've only been recognised twice!)

it would depend on what you would call a celeb? people are in the public eye for many different reasons i.e. who they were married too or if they had played sport for their country... celebs are just normal people who have sex drives and needs as much as anyone else.....

Mrs Beckham has been spotted in a sex shop in L.A. a few times and fair play to her!

Kooky wrote:

I'm an author, if that counts. (But I wouldn't think so as I've only been recognised twice!)

Really? I'm quite impressed by this?

Are you Robert Goddard? I like Robert Goddard *nods* - I like other authors too though - just in case you're wondering. External Media

Adx

That should be "this!" not "this?"

Adx

"In the future, everyone will be famous for 15 minutes" - are we in the future yet?

I also have a once-famous blog, too - I'm not too good at keeping it up, though as I'm in pain :(

I was in the newspapers and on the local news a few times...does that count?

And no I had not done anything wrong lol

smirnoff09 wrote:

I was in the newspapers and on the local news a few times...does that count?

And no I had not done anything wrong lol

Oooo does it count if I've popped up on tele a few times too? I remember being interviewed about football once and all I could think (while looking startled) was 'Wow! Look at all the bloody make up in the creases of his nose!'.

I also once met David Guest (amongst others in this hotbed of celebrity up hereExternal Media), I say met, I actually just laughed at him for a bit due to his general granddad rapper appearance.

well if Ryan Reynolds is among us, can he make himself known?

I have big plans for you! haha.