Changed my job.

After a year off retraining , a new knee, moving home I've had a real career switch.

Chauffer driving is fantastic. I will keep you posted on antics and little storys . meeting amazing people celebs too.

Congratulations on the new job. X

Ooh celebs! Sounds awesome. Good luck! xx

**moved too off topic**Β 

Thanks Leanne, as a Field Marshall should know better. 😌

Ooh does sound interesting, do you have your own vehicle or do you get to drive the "celebs" collection of automotive luxury?

Sounds like fun GG, I use to work in a hotel and loved the variety of Celebs we had stay. 😊

Just keep your eye on your driving and not the ladies in the back ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

Sounds like a good change to me!

Congrats on your new career change GG , hope you're enjoying it ;) x

Do you get to beat up the bad guys too ? Like Jason Statham in his tricked out Audi. Make sure you don't get accidentally involved with the Russian mafia. Good luck !

Congratulations on the new career. I did a complete career change about 6 years ago and love my new job. Enjoy the new role.

Sounds like a wonderful nee job opportunity. All the bestπŸ˜„πŸ’—xx

You drive a stretch limo Mr giant?
I presume anything else would be too small for your height?
;)

ohhh congrats on the career change! Enjoy! xx

Thanks everyone. Its great I drive mostly Mercs. When things are quiet do a little Pre booked Taxi work tkk. As I live way down south we have amazing Celeb clientele. I do spend a lot of time cleaning the car and waiting . so I think I maybe posting more often.

All ready had some shinanigans going on in the back. Plus nuaghty conversations. Lol

I am nosey as hell so I would love to be hearing others convo's! Hopefully you will have some stories for us nosey gits!!! lol

Confessions of a Chauffeur spring to mind. Enjoy GG x

Now I have pictures in my head of my favourite green giant in a chauffeur uniform ....... It's all too much!!!!!!!

Glad you are enjoying your career change xxx

Congrats ! May I ask how is the new knee ? was it a total replacement ? do you have to now drive an automatic ? I only ask as I am going to have a knee replacement very soon and I love driving and especially towing my caravan x

Penny26 wrote:

Congrats ! May I ask how is the new knee ? was it a total replacement ? do you have to now drive an automatic ? I only ask as I am going to have a knee replacement very soon and I love driving and especially towing my caravan x

Hi Penny, my knee was a full replacement with complications. I've hand lots of issues from a military beginning to Rugby. I severed my cruciate ligament chipping the knee plateau. I was very lucky 25 years ago was given a new cruciate artificial ligament. It lasted about 20 years. After 5 years of increasing pain and pain management. Finely my surgeon said enough . you need a new knee now.

I needed to have the remnants of these operations removed before I could have the new knee.

Its been amazing but I took the time to loose weight and get fit by swimming prior to my op. Did all my exercises post op too.

I drive with a clutch purely because I want the e exdrcjy for my new knee. You are so right. I do occasionally drive our V class Merc which is automatic. Drivings not the problem, its the inactivity from long drives it stiffens. I get out look for a kerb and do step ups , calf raises and stretches of it.

I would totally. Recommend having a knew knee but it's a long 18 months to full healing.

Good luck and I hope yours goes as well as mine xxx