I got a job!!

So this is completely not sex related at all and I know I've not posted on here in like, months, but I just had to tell people because I'm so proud of myself and I just got my first job!!! I'm going to be a cleaner at the residential home up the road from my house! I start as soon as they've done a DBS check. It may only be a minimum wage job that involves cleaning up old peoples poo but I don't care, it's a job and I got it!! I see a LoveHoney haul coming my way in the near future. :D WOOHOO!!

Congratulations! That's really great news. Well done!x

Congrats! We all gotta start somewhere and be proud of yourself for getting a job and having your own income!

Congrats!!!

It really does not matter what the job is you wanted it and you went out and got it.Good for you I hope it all goes well when you get to start.

Congratulations.

Congrats :D

Congrats x

Congratulations! :) xx

Congratulations! Best of luck with it

thedevils-little-helper wrote:

So this is completely not sex related at all and I know I've not posted on here in like, months, but I just had to tell people because I'm so proud of myself and I just got my first job!!! I'm going to be a cleaner at the residential home up the road from my house! I start as soon as they've done a DBS check. It may only be a minimum wage job that involves cleaning up old peoples poo but I don't care, it's a job and I got it!! I see a LoveHoney haul coming my way in the near futures. :D WOOHOO!!

Well done and don't do yourself down.Most of us start on the bottom rung and slowly work our way upwards.Perhaps cleaner supervisor after a year or two. Why not go for it !

Congratulations and well done! So nice to see some good old fashioned good news! x

Congratulations :D

Well done and congratulations. I know a number of domestic staff becoming care's as job turn up.then move up the ladder to other positions in the care sector.
Have fun, people I have worked with give you so much more to the meaning of life.
Take care, x

Well done! Theres very few things in life more rewarding than helping those who are older/less abled than you. Seeing their smiles and gratitude is worth a million pay checks!

I started as a laundry assistant in an elderly nursing home and moved on to care. You can learn so much in that environment if your interested in progressing up the ladder. Im now a deputy manager of a residential service for younger adults with learning disabilities and my aim is to progress to manager within the year. Good luck it really is a rewarding job!

Well done! I hope you enjoy your first job and that you will work your way out and meet some nice people in your job.

Well done😊

Well done 😊

woohoo well done! :D