More Sex Please, We're British

I'm currently watching this on 4OD and I just had to do this, A little Q&A for the staff who starred in it!

How did you guys feel about being on TV?

Did your sales increase after this was aired? (If so, How much?)

Will you guys be doing anymore stuff for TV?

Feel free to ask more questions LH members! :)

I'd love to see a Part 2, maybe with the additional lines that have been added, like 50 shades, and updates on Coco De Mer and the American warehouse that we seen.

I hope they do, do more stuff on tv I'd love to watch more!

MrsMcX wrote:

I'd love to see a Part 2, maybe with the additional lines that have been added, like 50 shades, and updates on Coco De Mer and the American warehouse that we seen.

I agree with MrsMcX - would love to see a follow up show.

It would be lovely to see what has been happening with everyone especially with the all the new exciting products and awards they have won - maybe some footage of that too :)

I'd like to see more about the different stages of creating products too. I loved seeing the Happy Bunny going through the testing process, but it would have been even better to see more from right at the start of the process. Obviously this couldn't have happened because it had already taken two years to get to that stage. Makes you appreciate it so much more knowing how much hard work goes into it!

From the amount of people who said they found LH from that show, my guess would be it had to go up in sales!

I STILL haven't seen it!! really must get round to it!!!

bumblebee wrote:

I STILL haven't seen it!! really must get round to it!!!

http://www.channel4.com/programmes/more-sex-please-were-british/4od

Here ya go!

Haha, no, it was a brilliant show! It should be readily available on 4oD on youtube (edit- oop, I've been beaten to the post!); I've actually still got the very first airing of it recorded on my PVR/harddrive recorder!

I already was around LH before it aired, but it did really sum up everything that I find great about this site. Interestingly, it was one of the other chanel 4 sex-info shows which turned me on to LH. I'd never been in a relationship, and wanted something that was safe to help me get off. I was looking at this program's online forums for some advise- and amungst some slightly dodgy advise on home-made dildos, I found several people advising to just buy a cheep vibe/dil from LH- and so, with much trepidation, I had a look at the site. And found it clean and welcoming, and haven't looked back.

But yeah, I agree with MrsMcX and MandiVonSweiss - I'd love to see a follow up; but if any LH staff who were involved in the filming wants to give their own accounts of things, then that would also be brilliant!

thanks MVS :) hopefully i'll get a chance to watch it later :D

I watched this for the second time last night, made my friend watch it with me and she loved it.

What I didn't notice the first time is that Lovehoney seem to have changed the shapes of the Happy Rabbits a bit! In the programme, the black one was the shape of the natural (pink one) and vice versa I think? haha, not sure how you guys decided on the final shapes and colours!

Watched it last night, very interesting to see the warehouse etc. Next time in London will have to visit the shop.

definately going to watch this tonight!

I watched this a while ago on 4OD and loved it!

I actually got quite worried when I found out it was on again last night though! Especially knowing some of the programmes my dad tends to put on once us 'kids' have either gone to our rooms for the night or gone out.

I purposely went downstairs last night to make sure he wouldn't put it on for fear of him figuring out what all those brown boxes are the postie brings me that always seem to contain 'books'! VERY close call as well! He was flicking through the tv guide and hovered over the programme on more4 +1, meanwhile I was screaming in my head, 'DON'T YOU DARE PRESS INFO OR PUT IT ON, JUST KEEP SCROLLING THROUGH THE BLOODY CHANNELS!'. Thankfully he must've got my message as he put something else on. Result.

About 15 minutes later he leaves the room and I'm left with my brother who does the exact same thing! Honestly, men and the word sex. Only my brother was much closer to putting it on, I was like 'No, I don't want to watch that rubbish, just put some motorsport on.' Obviously I don't think it or LH is rubbish!...I'm just lucky he's obsessed with motorsport and got away with that one as well.

Phew! :P

Haha!! Sorry for the awkwardness that you had to go through, but that's so funny!!

Haha oh god!

Lol haha Sophie that would have been cringe worthy if he has watched it. The little lightbulb switching in his head as he sees the brown boxes and the sudden realisation that your not the innocent little girl he thought you where.

Well, at least my almost unfortunate event has given you all a bit of a giggle. :P

@NN, he definitely thinks I'm 100% innocent in that way, even though I have a ridiculously dirty mind - I get that from him!

It very nearly happened again though this morning! He brought the post in and walked into my room with a brown box in hand which had a tester product in it. The worst part was that he was slicing the tape to open it as he walked into my room! I was like 'Dad! What are you doing?' He was just like, 'I can use the box to store car parts'. Thankfully I managed to grab it off him just in time, plus the vibe was completely covered by the packing paper so wouldn't have seen a thing.

I can't tell whether I'm really unfortunate or a lucky bugger right now!

MandiVonSweiss wrote:

I'm currently watching this on 4OD and I just had to do this, A little Q&A for the staff who starred in it!

How did you guys feel about being on TV?

Did your sales increase after this was aired? (If so, How much?)

Will you guys be doing anymore stuff for TV?

Feel free to ask more questions LH members! :)

Ah, it was fun being on TV! The day after, a man of 70+ stopped me in the street and said "Ere, weren't you on that telly programme last night?! Good on you, lass!"

The day after the documentary was the busiest in Lovehoney history, but we've beaten that record several times over since then. The show definitely made people a lot more interested in sex toys in general and in Lovehoney specifically. I think people really warmed to us and thought "yeah, I'd like to buy my toys from them".

Couldn't possibly say... Ross Noble popped in a few weeks ago to say hello with his crew!

Oh dear Sophie, your gonna get caught out some day! My mum found my first ever rabbit about 10 years ago. She seemed a little too interested in it. I told her recently about receiving tester products of here and she was like ' oh if you don't want then give then too me!" CRINGE