Chastity Cages

Evening all - The wife likes me sometimes to be in chastity. She has now said she’d like me to wear one when I go to the gym. Can anyone suggest one that’s suitable for gym going.

Thanks in advance

2 Likes

My usual preference is for metal cages as I like the weight and the hygiene but for the gym you might find a plastic cage more comfortable.

2 Likes

Depends on what you do at the gym

Ive worn my short metal one and can do all my routines, but I perfer to remove the cage as it makes too many exercises distracting snd i dont want to risk injury but thats mostly with free weights etc

I tried squatting in the dominix cage (same model Rockstar has) but found it pulled too much at the bottom of the squat.

1 Like

Specific style will depend on your preference but also what you are going to wear at the gym.

My big recommendation would be one with an integral lock rather than a separate padlock. I will go for a run wearing mine and it is so much easier with an integral lock. I now use one of the 3d printed cages. Much lighter and comfortable during exercise. And the lock makes it less obvious in my shorts.

1 Like

I’m in agreement with @rockstar . Plastic cages are good for average/light use. But when it comes to hygiene and comfort - for me nothing beats a small, tight metal cage.