Chastity Device - advice

I am keen to try a chastity device but have no experience on this at all. Can people tell me can it be worn for any length of time? Can I go out and do normal life tasks when wearing it? Can it rub and cause soreness? Is there any pain if you get erect whilst wearing it?

1 Like

You can wear them for extended periods but in can cause erectile problems in later life. Depending on which when you choose you can go about like normal providing you don’t wear tight trousers ( I find jeans works best). It can rub after a while. It depends how often your key holder releases you but I find a sprinkle of powder help any where it rubs. As for pain it dosent hurt when you get erect but there’s some slight discomfort. A lot depends on which you get, the metal ones rub less but the CBrange I find better for long term wear.

you will probably find you get erection more often because wearing means you get horny more often. Especially after a week depending on your sex drive.

1 Like

I agree with Guy, but would recommend metal for long-time use because it’s easier to clean / smells less. We’ve tried metal, plastic and soft silicone and I recommend them in that order.

The most important thing is to get a cage and ring that fit you exactly right. Too large and it won’t work, too small and you won’t be able to have it on for long.

Thanks for the advice. Smultron you talk about getting the right size how can you ensure this I assume it's not like a pair of shoes you can't try it on in the shop? Also when I say wear it for a long time I am talking months. Would I need to sit to pee or can I still do it standing up? Would it be possible to still shave my pubes with the device on?

Hi, I've tried a few chastity devices, and actually have to disagree on recommending metal. It seems such a good idea, and yes you can sterilise the right metal fairly easy, but believe me they can be seriously uncomfortable and if you get one made of a dodgy metal you could be getting skin reactions too.

The longest I've worn one for is a week, and even then we took it off regularly for cleaning. Whether you pee standing up or sitting is one of preference and personal anatomy. I prefer sitting down as i find it easier to ensure my penis is lined up with the pee hole for cleanliness and non pee spraying purposes. But as i say personal preference. Yes you will be able to shave with it on, but again, would recommend regular removal for cleaning.

There is concern that long term wear, especially at night may result in erectile difficulty, so be aware of that before you decide anything.

In terms of sizing, girth is more important than length in my opinion, as all you really need to house is the glans+ a little bit, and the ones i've tried move away from the body when an erection does try to happen. It is nice to have a cage that covers more of the penis as you get more constriction from it. Also, ability to stay flaccid during application of device is the main challenge!

I have tried 2 different chastity devices. The ring is just to damn small. When I put the penis cover on and lock it everything feels to tight around my testicles. I am worried about long term effects so I have not found one I am happy with

I'm an old hand at chastity!

Strarted just using a Gates-of-Hell with a padlock for short periods. Next came a CB3000, which is a pretty good device to begin with, but with almost certainly split at some point. The CB2000 was a fun device, but also broke.

I have tested, for manufacturers, several of the silicon devices, and can't say that I'm a fan. Whilst you don't get the discomfort associated with the rigidity of plastic, they can be too grippy if you don't use lots of lube, which can then end-up messy. Also, they are far, far easier to cheat in, as they are so soft you can manipulate yourself to the point of orgasm.

I eventually invest in a custom made device from Lori Lancer. Originally, I had a 2C, which wasn't cheap, but because it was custom made, it was a far better fit and much more comfortable. It was good for prolonged periods of denial (months) at a time.

Recently, having had a circumcision and PA piercing, I ordered an 8C device, which is currently on its way to me.

In hindsight, I wish I had moved to a custom made device sooner. I would probably advise anyone interested in male chastity to start with something like a CBxxxx device, but be prepared to look into buying a custom made metal device if you find that it's something that you enjoy.