Chastity

Has anyone tried it. I love being teased by my wife, and left. I feel this could add a whole new level to our play

Yes, both short term during play and long term (he takes off the cage to propely wash himself once a week). For sex, I love combining it with a strap-on. ;)

Awesome. Thank you for the reply. How long has he worn one for before release?

You're very welcome! =) We're keeping it steady at 1 week for sanitary reasons. Depending on the cage and the fit, it can be longer, but I think that one week works great. Let's say he puts it on on a Sunday. Unless otherwise instructed, he'll take it off nexct Sunday to have a proper shower, clean the cage and maybe get some stimulation or orgasm. We have slowly and steadily worked our way up to 7 days, though.

You need to measure the length of your flaccid penis and the perimeter (which you then convert into diameter) of your penis + balls, so you get the right cage length and ring size. Don't be discouraged if you order the wrong size at first. This is really hard to figure out. It will give you an idea of what size(s) you should order next time.

Personally I prefer metal cages. Plastic and silicone ones start smelling quite soon. Those in flexible silicone might be good to begin with, but they both start smelling soon and tend to be too soft and therefore not fully preventing an erection.

Male chastity is definitely worth looking Into as there are many fantasies you could make come true. It is one of the best things we have enjoyed as we introduced it into.our sexy life.

Do you have a suggestion, as to which would be the best for a beginner? I have looked at metal ones, but have worried about the weight / sound coming from them.

The metal ones are weighted yet for me I feel this adds to the experience of being in chastity. The sounds that come from the padlock does make it difficult to wear them while your out.

bondagegod wrote:

The metal ones are weighted yet for me I feel this adds to the experience of being in chastity. The sounds that come from the padlock does make it difficult to wear them while your out.

. I agree with bonegagegod that the metal type are the best and that weight adds to the pleasure of being in chastity, Olso if you are the mistress you should choose the type of cage for your sub

What happens if you lose the key to one of the metal ones ie this one... https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=41262 can it be removed without it? The locking pin on the cb range is easy to break if you don’t have the key

I bought an oxballs tailpipe. Silicone rubber cage with additional butt plug. Works a treat and great for a day of feeling locked and full.

patrickjayne wrote:

What happens if you lose the key to one of the metal ones ie this one... https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=41262 can it be removed without it? The locking pin on the cb range is easy to break if you don’t have the key

. Hi all i will say is don't lose the key, give it to your mistress, for safe keeping, and put the other one in a safe place, let us know what one you buy