Chastity device

This silicone cgae must have the ring hinged at the bottom. I can't see any other way that it would lock on. However it doesn't look very curved and I wonder how well one coul;d wear it under everyday clothes with out it noticing.

It does look great though - I'm going to have to think long and hard about buying one.

Day 3 has been pretty good all in all, feeling very tempted but enjoying the ensured self denial. Might have to give myself a treat of a release soon. Any good advice on that front?

Thumper the Rabbit wrote:

Day 3 has been pretty good all in all, feeling very tempted but enjoying the ensured self denial. Might have to give myself a treat of a release soon. Any good advice on that front?

well im guessing your gonna be super horny when you release yourself ...so i would suggest giving the oh the most intense seeing to of her life ...she will love the new you .. will make her feel like a million dollars that u want her so badly and you will hopefully have the most damn intense orgasm of your life .. or two ;-) Whatever you do enjoy the release of the beast ;-)

Thumper the Rabbit wrote:

I imagine that you've released yourself by now and have either had a wail of a time with your GF or taken yourself in hand!

So to take it up a notch the next time you need to get her to lock you up and give her the keys. Now thats a turn on, not knowing when you'll be released and she'll appreciate all the extra attention that you give her in an effort to encourage her to release you.

Ok, I am on day three of my second stint. I didn't think I would take to this so well. At the moment I know where they keys are so it is mostly just self imposed chastity, but I want to experiment with the GF hiding the keys on me

Well how did the first release go ... we are all dying to know!!! Was it a solo or a joint effort thumper ???
We look forward to you revealing
M.B
:-)

Solo effort this time, the gf was away. I experimented with prostate massage as well to give some release when I was in the cage but that only gave me a taste for more

Excellent .. great stuff
keep us posted on your progress !
:-)

This is the end of day four and I convinced the gf to hide the keys, she si gone away again and I am going nuts right now. I am not sure how long it will be until I can get another release!!!

Wow . That's really harsh .. but great .. don't you find that soon adds to the suspense ... I love being in charge of the keys but it's great fun when she is too

I'm on day two of my latest lock up in the same cage as you have Thumper. I never have access to the key - that's worn by my OH on her anklet.

I was due to give her some special treatment tonight in the hope she might play with her c*ck but doesn't look like that'll happen now.

Each time she locks me up I have no idea when I'll be released. I love it most when she takes the cage off, edges me and then puts the cage back on.

In some ways when I'm out it's a real anti climax and I can't wait to be locked again - in fact if I'm out too long I start to get a bit grumpy - not quite sure why.

KeptLocked wrote:

This silicone cgae must have the ring hinged at the bottom. I can't see any other way that it would lock on. However it doesn't look very curved and I wonder how well one coul;d wear it under everyday clothes with out it noticing.

It does look great though - I'm going to have to think long and hard about buying one.

Hey we got this as a tester and it seems very curved to me, in process of writing a review is there anything in particular you'd like included information wise? And yes its hinged at bottom, it was a nightmare for him to put on!

Echo32B wrote:

Hey we got this as a tester and it seems very curved to me, in process of writing a review is there anything in particular you'd like included information wise? And yes its hinged at bottom, it was a nightmare for him to put on!

You are speaking of the Fantasy C-Ringz Silicone Chastity Cage? There have been other hinged rings by Pipedream like the Metal Worx Cock Ring Xtra Large which are now discontinued. A possible reason is that it might catch hair or pinch the skin. Has this been fixed now?

Foreigner77 wrote:

Echo32B wrote:

You are speaking of the http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=34924? There have been other hinged rings by Pipedream like the http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=21418 which are now discontinued. A possible reason is that it might catch hair or pinch the skin. Has this been fixed now?

it has a clear flexible bit of plastic over the hinge, we almost took it off thinking it was part of the packaging but it does work to stop pinching. :)

If you haven't already done the review can I ask why it was a nightmare for your Oh to put on? I'd have thought a hinged ring would be easier than a solid metal one or even the plastic 2 part ring on the CB rabge.

Also, would you say it could be worn under everyday clothes without being noticed?

Realy looking forward to that review Echo32B!!!

Update on my experience. I have been doing a few days at a time with the GF hiding the key and organising an auto send email that comes at a time of my choosing. For Christmas we decided to spice it up, she is with her family and I am with mine, so I am locked for the week of festivities. It is so frustrating but I am on day 6 now. Thinking of doing some prosatate milking to relieve the pressure. I am really getting into this toy

I've taken the plunge and ordered a C Ringz Silicone cage, hopefully it'll be here in time for New Year.

Recently I've found that my metal cages haven't been very comfortable. The longer one has started to rust and cause irritation and the smaller one has brusied my 'old fella' which has also been painful. So I have high hopes for the silicone cage and I'll write a review as soon as I've been able to wear it for a while to fully test how it out.

At the moment I'm uncaged but am already getting a bit grumpy about being 'free'. My OH isn't into the teasing and denial at the moment as she's a bit knackered - I'm hoping that as the Christmas break goes on she'll recharge her batteries and get back into it again.

Hey Guys just uploaded our review, it probably wont go live till tuesday. The cage didn't actually work that well for him but we beleive its because its too small for him, rather than any issue with the cage itself which overall we were quite impressed with.

Damn, sorry to hear that Echo32B. I hope ye at least had some fun trying

Sorry it didn't work out for you echo32B. Look forward to seeing your review when it goes live.