Chastity Life

Hi All

I wanted to take some time to talk about chastity and see if this is of any interest to anybody out there.

I am male and into chastity.

Why?

Because I have always liked bondage and love the idea of bondage play all of the time that nobody else knows about other then you.

Has it helped my marriage?

Big yes and Big No. My wife has a low sex drive and is only interested in (any form) of sexual affection or activity once a month for a 2 to 3 day window. This was a real issue for me until i changed my mind set to consider the monthly wait sexual play in its self (negative into a positive) however the major down side is my wife hates chastity devices and finds them a major turn off therefore i only use them when i am away from home on business (which is almost weekly)

What feels good about it?

When you are really horny and aching to cum and you are locked and unable to touch, feeling the pulsing in the cage and knowing only she can give me the release my body wants.

What device do you choose and why?

I have a CB2000, 3000 and 6000s. the 2K was my 1st device and was a mistake, the 3k worked well for years but the cage was to big for me and the 6000s is perfect fit. As advise for others a penis is either a "Shower" (this means it is the same size erect or flaccid) or a "Grower" shrinks when flaccid. I am a grower and shrink to nothing when soft so the small size of the 6000s works for me where as a shower might get on better with something like the cage.

Steel or Plastic?

For me plastic works as i am flying and walking through metal detectors so I can keep it on even through the body scanners (metal locks removed and plastic number locks used) I can’t comment on steel as never used it.

Does it hurt?

If it does then you’re doing it wrong.... if you get a ring size to small then you will find when you get erect you will get a burning sensation. change your ring / cage spacing set up. it will be uncomfortable to try and be erect for extended periods (but that’s the point) but it should not hurt. As a rule i would also recommend the cage spacing being as small as possible to offer the best fit and you should fill the cage when soft if you have the right fitting.

Is it safe? are there health issues?

Yes its safe as long as you have a good fit. but you have to be sensible. your balls are trapped and have less movement to energetic sports should not be done whilst wearing it and you’re not going to enjoy standing around in very low temperatures so try and keep your manhood warm where possible. Other than that you should be aware that the prostate needs to have a regular ejaculation to flush out toxins but if you consider there are religions suggesting long term chastity covering years at a time if you are cuming 12 times are year your fine....... As another side note please take a common sense approach to wearing a device. The penis is a muscle and like all mussels if it is not used it gets smaller. So if you don’t want it to lose its normal size then it needs to be taken out and played with from time to time. a strong hard erection for as long as you can muster will do you the power of good. (by the way that doesn’t mean you need to cum)

How long do you wait?

For me the longest I have gone is 50 days however once or twice a month being able to cum works for me and builds the desired state without causing any issues

An interest post, I'm hoping to convince my girlfriend to explore chastity play at some point!

Have recently got into Chastity after my girlfriend surprised me by getting me one after talking about it for some time.
Haven't gone any longer than a weekend staying locked up but I have worn it to work a few times just for fun.
Looking to build up to longer periods of Chastity and seeing how much the build up does for both of our pleasure.

E&R wrote:

Looking to build up to longer periods of Chastity and seeing how much the build up does for both of our pleasure.

a word to the wise. Your body is a very flexible thing and it wil react to the way that you treat it. If you are going to be locked up, not touched for extended periods of time then dont be too supprised if you find your sexual desire deminished.

My advise is not to you but to your partner. The responcibility of having you locked is now theirs and your private parts now belong to them. So they have to look after them and not forget about them. regular touching and playing as well as any oppertunity for you to service her will keep you sexual desire bubbling very nicely.

You have to figure this stuff our so it works for you but trust me when i say there is nothing sexy about lock you up and throw away the key.........

I took my wife to a fetish shop in London last week, and showed her a steel cock cage. Im hoping it intreagued her. For now - my Oxballs Tailpipe is perfect as a 'casual' cage, but hopefully this year we can make the move into a more serious device.

We have always wondered why this appeals, we both have always had high sex drives and just can't imagine being chaste for more than a few days, and then not as a result of a conscious decision to be chaste.

There's a short film about, advertising a nude resort in the West Indies where the men are expected to be fitted with a locked chastity cage on arrival and the women are encouraged to have sex with any of the staff or 'bulls' provided by the resort, on the beach, in the pool or in their rooms. Just cannot see what the men get out of this sort of thing.

@ Peakcouple - Chastity play can span a wide range. Like you we don't see the point in the long-duration lock-ups that some people clearly enjoy and for whom it seems to become more of a lifestyle than a kink.

However, I think there are many who, like us, are 'weekend' players. We simply use it as a form of extended foreplay over not more than a week. It builds up a level of frustration and anticipation in us both which usually culminates in my wife riding on the cage until we both dive for the key to bring the whole thing to a slightly explosive conclusion.

It brings back some of the feelings of the hot fumblings we had before we consummated our relationship (and that was a VERY long time ago!)

Sounds like fun but I don't think my OH would allow me to imprison his manhood. the locking up of his genitalia seems a bit ritualistic for my tastes but hey never say never! I understand the build up of sexual frustration which it delivers but I can get this if my man goes away on a two day business trip!

Love Stud Too wrote:

Sounds like fun but I don't think my OH would allow me to imprison his manhood. the locking up of his genitalia seems a bit ritualistic for my tastes but hey never say never! I understand the build up of sexual frustration which it delivers but I can get this if my man goes away on a two day business trip!

OK - but in the long-term a chastity device could save on hotel bills 8-)=

The frustration builds up faster and is more acute if you are together and especially for the man who has a constant reminder of his situation attached to him. And of course if you indulge in a little teasing you might find the sight of his manhood positively bursting at your attention quite a turn-on.