Chat bar

Sorry I know this might already be up here (can't seem to find it if there is one) but has the chat bar been removed? It's not showing up for me :(
Not been on here in ages and missing the chat ha ha

Chat has been removed, it was takin down just after xmas if i remember. might have been before.

It wont be back this year unfortunaitly :(. but they are working on making a new system :)

WeeSteve wrote:

It wont be back this year unfortunaitly :(. but they are working on making a new system :)

This is news to me! I thought it would be back before my birthday! (That's in June) Is this true? I was looking forward to chatting with people again (specifically you WS )

S.... check out the 'since chat has gone' in the 'Inside LH' Forum. Maybe you can suss-out the situation there. Chat is supposed to be coming back, but I wonder if LH have decided against re-introducing it, due to some complaints in the past.

Here's Lovehoney's thread on the matter: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/inside-lovehoney/627284-attention-lovehoney-chat/.

Thank you everyone x

HappilyExperimenting wrote:

WeeSteve wrote:

I was looking forward to chatting with people again (specifically you WS )

Well you do have my email address if you get that " cant live without you" feeling :P xx