Cheapest place for Forced Orgasm Belt?

Seeing as LH don't stock it anymore, does anyone know the best place and best price to get the Strict Leather Forced Orgasm Belt for wand use?

Wife's 30th coming up and want to treat her to a night she won't forget!!

It's generally frowned upon to ask about competitors.

You might be best putting your required item into an Internet search engin. I think you are going to have to do your own research.

Try extreme restraints or uberkinky they have them around £50-60 hope she has an amazing time

Sorry LH other half was on MY account and he doesnt no the rules! Or just simply trying to get me in to trouble!!!!

I'm not sure where else you'd get one, but you could always buy some shibari rope from here and make a wand belt out of that. Way cheaper, more fun and you're sticking with Lovehoney ;)

Have a wee google and you'll see how to do it.

Thanks guys - I know it's against rules but LH use to sell it but no longer does :-(

I see extreme restraints is cheapest but are they not based in Uk?

You could almost definitely jury rig some bondage tape for it? Tie her arms up, pop a gag in then place the wand in the right spot and wrap her in tape?

Mr&MrsGrey wrote:

Thanks guys - I know it's against rules but LH use to sell it but no longer does :-(

I see extreme restraints is cheapest but are they not based in Uk?

No they're not based in the UK, says so on the website.

It's not going to be the cheapest once you factor in postage and customs charges.

Also, if you're starting a thread knowing it's against the rules I suggest you simply use google. That'll show you everywhere you can buy it, it's as easy for you to work out the cheapest option as any of us.