Cheating fantasy

Quick one to get peoples opinions on this, does anyone here ever fantasise about cheating on their other half. I’m not saying actually considering doing it, but imaging the situation and perhaps masturbating over it ?

3 Likes

No because cheating isn’t sexy :rofl:

You’ve said a few times that your sex life isn’t good, you should really talk to your partner about ways to make it exciting. Try toys or Carnal Calibration quiz to find new things to try.

Or if its that important to you, end the relationship, don’t cheat.

7 Likes

Nope ……not even once in over twenty-odd years!!
(Mrs)

1 Like

Not really, if I had a fantasy it would be to attend a swingers club, consensually with the other half, but it is more around others watching us than wanting someone else. It is just a fantasy and will remain so, as the other half is not interested and I respect that.

5 Likes

I fantasise about being with other people but In said fantasies that person is my main partner or OH has consented to it. He is also aware of this as he asked me one day. He also knows I would never act on these fantasies as I can’t as they involve fictional characters and not real people, also I have been cheated on in the past I couldn’t put someone through that pain.

2 Likes

Think @JoCat has it spot on

No because cheating isn’t sexy

Always leave the relationship before it gets to cheating , no one deserves that pain and disrespect in my opinion

1 Like

Absolutely not!!

Cheating is the lowest of the low. The worst thing someone could do. I love my husband too much to hurt him like that. And just shows what lack of respect you have for that person.
But to their own!

2 Likes

I have had the fantasy of having sex with someone else, and hubby walking in… and joining in.

BUT that is a complete fantasy for occasional solo time. I’d never cheat on hubby, and I know 100% his reaction would not be to join in!

1 Like

Not for me personally, I’ve imagined the OH cheating but not sure if it would be that as in the fantasy she has messaged or contacted me before and said guess what I’m doing with an added picture or videos!! :grimacing::joy: pretty sure this is classed as something else though and not cheating. Or maybe just wishful thinking :joy:

No not in my thoughts cheating on someone not the best way forward a fantasy is a fantasy as an adult you make your decisions and then you find your way in life good or bad, ultimately it’s down to you good luck :+1:

I’m pretty sure it’s a common fantasy for many people as it’s raunchy, risky and wild! :crazy_face:

I have… but turned out that my OH has had far more experience with the woman I fantasize about in real life than I ever have had in my dreams.

Definitely hard shower thought ammunition!

Me and an ex used have sex and joint masturbate whilst talking to each other about having sex with each other’s friends that we found attractive. Used to do it quite often. She used to message me at work and tell me she wanted to watch me play and listen to me talking about how I would have sex with a certain friend of hers! It got us both very hot and bothered I’ll admit. It never ever went as my further than the fantasy though with us!

Edit:- we only ever fantasied about people we knew though, I think maybe it made it slightly more exciting

1 Like

Lately ive been fantasizing about a threesome with my husband and his friend. I dont neccessarily consider that cheating, since he’s there, lol.

4 Likes

my fantasy is my bf telling me to ride the landlord because he can’t afford the rent :joy: and praying the landlord is 2 black guys with long lengths

1 Like

I don’t fantasise about cheating but i have had dreams that either myself or my OH have cheated. I fantasise about her having sex with someone else bigger and girthier than me with more stamina so she gets totally fulfilled but that would be with me there so not necessarily cheating.

2 Likes