🕵️‍♀ Check your reviews?

@Maidlover69 You can post your reviews in the My Reviews thread (there’s even a handy template linked in the third post if you want them to look like the others but this is not essential) and ask for feedback in Reviewing Reviews if you’d like to. Probably easier for Brenna if a few more people do this rather than everyone asking her and you should get helpful feedback from existing testers :+1:t2:.

2 Likes

Hi Brenna

I’m very interested in becoming a tester, I know I only have a few reviews but hopefully they are good. I was previously a tester for WowTech as the reviews there were done via video meetings.

I’m wondering if my reviews are of good quality?
Would like any feedback.

Hi, if possible could I have some feedback on our live reviews and if we qualify for consideration as a tester. Thanks in advance for your help.

1 Like

Thanks @Peitho - ill take a look! This is very helpful. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Just going to pop this one here again! :slight_smile: This thread isn’t for critically analysing everyone’s reviews, it is mostly to help guide members who haven’t qualified for testers yet, but wouldn’t know as we don’t have review profiles anymore :slight_smile:

@misskack26 Your reviews are currently too brief to be considered for testers, and there are only x6 - we need 7-10 good quality reviews before someone will be considered for tester items. There is some great advice about how to write reviews here, or you can check out other testers reviews in the My Reviews thread :slight_smile:

1 Like

@ShinyDave They are a really good start, but still a little brief. A little more detail and you will be on the right track! :slight_smile:

@Toey_Koala Yep! I’d say 10 of your reviews qualify, so easily the 7-10 needed. You are ready to start volunteering for tester items :slight_smile:

Hi @Lovehoney_Brenna,

I wondered if you could tell me how many products I have reviewed and if I could also have some feedback please?

Thank you and sorry to be a pain, I will store them from now on :rofl:

@LittleLoveBug You’ve submitted x4 reviews so far, your second Wand review is on the right track, however the others are a little too brief at the moment :slight_smile:

Many thanks Brenna for the reminder.

Do I have enough to qualify? Or do i need a few more too?

@Maidlover69 You have enough good quality reviews to qualify! :slight_smile: You’re ready to start volunteering for items

1 Like

Thanks Brenna! And is it generally fastest finger or are there multiple testers for one product?

Testers are selected based on their suitability for the product, rather than who replies fastest. I often won’t even open a post until a few days after the post is put up :slight_smile:

Good to know. We will keep that in mind!

@Lovehoney_Brenna I was a busy girl yesterday and added quite a few more… although I have quite a few products still to go I wondered if you’d make sure I’m now on the right lines and if I have enough to be considered yet? Thank you xx

@Lovehoney_Brenna I have quite a few reviews up now, would you mind letting me know if they are on the right track when you have a moment please?

@Lovehoney_Brenna are my reviews up to a good quality?

1 Like

Only just seen this but I would love some feedback on my reviews and how many I have done in total? Thank you :slight_smile: